OT: All Jersey Talk (authentic, game worn, replica, etc) - part VII

Do you like the new Reverse Retro jerseys?

• Yes, they're amazing!

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • No, I hate them!

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • They're OK.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Meh, whatever.

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Seeing MLB players react to how bad their uniforms are is a harbinger of things to come for the NHL. Everything Fanatics touches dies.

Get your Adidas jerseys while you can. Gonna be a long few years of bad product.

Need to get a Jersey Jersey before it's too late. Got my Nico heritage white and a reebok red Marty

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
So NHL.com canceled my blank 50 adidas stadium jersey a while ago. No worries, I got a nico adidas at the STH event.

The original nhl.com one came in yesterday. My card was never charged for it.

I just sold it on ebay for $350 LOL

*borat high five*

i've been crapping on the scouties and hawks jerseys forever... these are de facto better as they're not copy or a throwback to an awful colour scheme from two miserable teams before mcmullen

but i expect to be let down due to not being able to see numbers and names well during the game. up close and game are very different

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Oh no, my persona may be no more on here if I have been outted!

IMG_1875.jpeg

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I have no problem with people making some money, but when people sell for double AND more… I do have a problem with that.
To my credit, I offered it twice on here for what I thought I paid. I shockingly got no takers. So I put it on ebay after it came in. :dunno: Here was one of my posts. I tried

And I am sure NHL.com will eventually charge my card
I have a blank size 50 Addidas that is currently being processed online. It says arrival expected by the 16th.

I ended up getting a Nico addidas yesterday. If anyone wants the blank one let me know. $200 and I will ship it.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I have no problem with people making some money, but when people sell for double AND more… I do have a problem with that.

People pay what they think it's worth. I barely wanted to pay what they asked for retail at the arena for these and I only did it because I just never buy jerseys but I wanted to wear this one tomorrow.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
People pay what they think it's worth. I barely wanted to pay what they asked for retail at the arena for these and I only did it because I just never buy jerseys but I wanted to wear this one tomorrow.
Now tell me again your thoughts on arena food prices ;)

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Now tell me again your thoughts on arena food prices ;)

I took my kid to an NBA game and was stupid enough to get the seafood nachos. Seafood nachos at an arena. I’ve passed the bar in four states and I ordered seafood nachos. My stomach told me I was an idiot for about thr next 24 hours. Why did I think seafood nachos at an arena was a good idea?

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I took my kid to an NBA game and was stupid enough to get the seafood nachos. Seafood nachos at an arena. I’ve passed the bar in four states and I ordered seafood nachos. My stomach told me I was an idiot for about thr next 24 hours. Why did I think seafood nachos at an arena was a good idea?
Ew lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad