Injury Report: All-Inclusive Injuries thread (Torres & Burish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks
McLellan says Torres won't play vs. NSH, but leaves open possibility he could be in lineup when #SJSharks play ANA on 4/9.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
I have to assume the cap isn't an issue with Burish on LTIR. It'd be smart to get Torres in for a game or two, especially against the Ducks.

I'm just worried he's not gonna survive through the playoffs. He's gonna play 3 games and be done for the year. I hope they really are just being cautious about it. And let make it stronger because their going to need him every game when it matters

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I'd sacrifice Torres to beat LA. I like our odds against any other team in the West even without Torres.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
With Torres, I think he is - or will be - fine. I think the team wanted to see where he was at before the deadline and he produced. Shut him down until the playoffs.

The reality is he and Stuart conveniently allowed us to play LTIR games. Oh, and I'm sure DW paid whomever on the Oilers a little bonus for shattering Burish's fingers.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
With Torres, I think he is - or will be - fine. I think the team wanted to see where he was at before the deadline and he produced. Shut him down until the playoffs.

The reality is he and Stuart conveniently allowed us to play LTIR games. Oh, and I'm sure DW paid whomever on the Oilers a little bonus for shattering Burish's fingers.

I don't know if I'd go that far. I tend to believe Raffi with his opinion on it. Healthy enough to play but not all the way there yet. His playing time is pretty good evidence of that, imo. I think it would be smart to get him in before the playoffs since it will be over a month since he last played and there's some rust for him to get rid of if he is back to 100%. There's also the chemistry issue. Yeah, he produced but the team has shuffled the lines a decent amount since then and they won't be playing Eastern Conference teams anytime soon.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
I don't know if I'd go that far. I tend to believe Raffi with his opinion on it. Healthy enough to play but not all the way there yet. His playing time is pretty good evidence of that, imo. I think it would be smart to get him in before the playoffs since it will be over a month since he last played and there's some rust for him to get rid of if he is back to 100%. There's also the chemistry issue. Yeah, he produced but the team has shuffled the lines a decent amount since then and they won't be playing Eastern Conference teams anytime soon.

Yeah. that's more realistic. I just like conspiracy theories ;-)

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks
If McLellan shuffling lines for ANA, not tipping hand this a.m. No Torres; only question is fourth line w/10 between 18, 9 or Kearns.

I guess no Torres tomorrow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad