Injury Report: All-Inclusive Injuries thread (Torres & Burish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
CurtisPashelka 9:33am via Web Marty Havlat also skating in the early group for #SJSharks.

CurtisPashelka 10:32am via Web Brad Stuart skating with the main #SJSharks group this morning. Is not expected to play tonight.

CurtisPashelka 11:22am via Web No real injury update from #SJSharks on Raffi Torres after this morning's practice. McLellan said team is still awaiting some test results

CurtisPashelka 11:25am via Web Torres was not around speak about injury. McLellan had not seen Torres Sat. - "He's probably a little down that he's not feeling real good."

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I guess this belongs here:

Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN 31s
Nothing set, but sounds like minimum 6 weeks for Raffi. Worst case, he's out 3-4 months. Final decision from #SJSharks in a couple days

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Wow, talk about worst case scenario... Well, now we have some LTIR. So who makes the team now? Nieto and Hamilton. Nieto and Hertl. Hertl and Hamilton. All 3?

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
I imagine Nieto and Hertl draw into the top 9 until Havlat is back:

Burns - Thornton - Kennedy/Hertl
Marleau - Couture - Nieto (Hamilton?)
Kennedy/Hertl - Pavelski - Wingels

Thank goodness that we finally have some skilled forward depth.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
damn and now Morrow and Raymond are signed.
Sharks should sign Prospal imo, he would be a perfect guy to throw on any line and provide some mentor ship to Hertl
Hedjuk is an option as well.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
To further clarify Torres' situation... They need to wait a few more days for the swelling to subside to determine if the knee/ACL issue is "just a sprain" (and he'll be out 6 weeks - November) or if surgery is required (out 3-4 months).

Burish did not skate today (bumps and bruises).

Stuart did skate with full team today (just first hour). Havlat skated by himself before the team came out.

CookieCrumbs*

This is brutal for my boy Raffi. Pray that he makes full recovery and comes back to destroy any and everybody in his path.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
That Kennedy pick up looks pretty important now. This sucks for Torres and the sharks, but I do like that it should force Nieto, Hertl, and potentially Tarasov and Hamilton to all get some time, which is very important for the team long term (and quite possibly this year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad