Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
If any of you are fans of Trailer Park Boys, John Dunsworth (Mr. Lahey) died :(

“I am the liquor”

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Not sure if anyone watches soccer but US is playing England in the U17 World Cup at 10:30am today - Quarterfinals. The US have a great team ... should be a good game.

Reactions: Hoek

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
The only World Cup we'll be playing in for a while. :(

Don't remind me ... there are two days this year that I wouldn't do again. The day the Lightning got eliminated from the playoff run and the day we lost to T&T - just devastating.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Mindhunter on Netflix is a really good show. It's a drama about late 70's FBI agents and the establishment of modern criminal psychology and profiling. David Fincher is an EP and directed 4 episodes (first two and last two), so naturally it's in his style of filmmaking.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Mindhunter on Netflix is a really good show. It's a drama about late 70's FBI agents and the establishment of modern criminal psychology and profiling. David Fincher is an EP and directed 4 episodes (first two and last two), so naturally it's in his style of filmmaking.
I haven’t watched it but it has Anna Torv (from Fringe) who I love.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
All glory for not getting kicked out of Epcot last night. I mean your children have heard swear words worse by you. Lol

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I propose the formation of Sammich Club. We each get to be our own sammich and we talk about how awesome they are. I call being a grilled cheese with bacon!!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe.

It’s the greatest thing in the world next to true love.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Stranger Things 2 (as they're calling it) is worth your time, however I feel that it'd be diminished if you haven't seen the first season beforehand. ST2 is really not that character driven, which is only okay because the first season laid the groundwork.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Stranger Things 2 (as they're calling it) is worth your time, however I feel that it'd be diminished if you haven't seen the first season beforehand. ST2 is really not that character driven, which is only okay because the first season laid the groundwork.

Looking forward to binge Watching it with Mrs. Catalyst tonight.

Then playing Mario Odyssey tomorrow while she is at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad