AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
He's really, really good. Danielson v Shibata was a great match. Ospreay v Shibata should be fun.

TKs done a great job with Okada since his debut. They're going to have to do something drastic to get him some real heel heat. Think it's possible?

Hook does nothing for me. Jericho is my favorite of all time, but man... he needs to take some time off and come back with something new. He is so frikin stale right now, fast forwarded thru that match completely.
I don't think they will be able to get Okada true heel heat. Not sure he needs it though. Let him just keep being super cocky and turn into AEW's final boss. Bucks can be the mouth piece and get the heat. Definitely agree with Jericho needing time off. He needs to go home for 6 months and cook something interesting up for an actual last run with some type of purpose.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I don't think they will be able to get Okada true heel heat. Not sure he needs it though. Let him just keep being super cocky and turn into AEW's final boss. Bucks can be the mouth piece and get the heat. Definitely agree with Jericho needing time off. He needs to go home for 6 months and cook something interesting up for an actual last run with some type of purpose.

A prescription for Ozempic wouldn't hurt Jericho either

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Not sure they’ll do anything at all, but they have a chance to do something fun for sure. Might be kinda cool if they rolled credits for Dynamite during a high point of Cope v Christian, fade out, but then fade right back in. Have the Rampage music play, full pyro for the show intro, meanwhile the match is still very much going.
Good call

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Nah hes had some good matches and feuds over the his years in AEW but the past 6 mo's to a year has been pretty bad.

But lets be real Next Big Ghost, you dont even watch the product

Let's be real, he's been largely shit since The Inner Circle lol.

How many of those guys are doing better since being tied to him? How hot was Starks before Jericho vs. After? Who did MJF arguably do his worst work with?

But yeah, it's a recent thing lol.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Let's be real, he's been largely shit since The Inner Circle lol.

How many of those guys are doing better since being tied to him? How hot was Starks before Jericho vs. After? Who did MJF arguably do his worst work with?

But yeah, it's a recent thing lol.
Starks kind of died a slow death from his Jericho,MJF and a lot of that is on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad