AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I have a feeling the women's street fight will be great. All 4 women are great wrestlers and the women tend to hit homers any time they get a stipulation like this. Add in some house of black shenanigans and boom.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Be interesting what they do with Dynamite rolling right into Rampage tonight.
Not sure they’ll do anything at all, but they have a chance to do something fun for sure. Might be kinda cool if they rolled credits for Dynamite during a high point of Cope v Christian, fade out, but then fade right back in. Have the Rampage music play, full pyro for the show intro, meanwhile the match is still very much going.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Not sure they’ll do anything at all, but they have a chance to do something fun for sure. Might be kinda cool if they rolled credits for Dynamite during a high point of Cope v Christian, fade out, but then fade right back in. Have the Rampage music play, full pyro for the show intro, meanwhile the match is still very much going.
Yeah with it being an I Quit match it would make a lot of sense.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
The Renee as sideline reporter is an interesting touch...

I think I just need Mercedes to go in the ring and I'll get more into it...just speaking words doesn't really work for me

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Ospreay really is a great promo now on top of being GOAT tier in the ring lol
He's really, really good. Danielson v Shibata was a great match. Ospreay v Shibata should be fun.

TKs done a great job with Okada since his debut. They're going to have to do something drastic to get him some real heel heat. Think it's possible?

Hook does nothing for me. Jericho is my favorite of all time, but man... he needs to take some time off and come back with something new. He is so frikin stale right now, fast forwarded thru that match completely.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad