Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I'll believe anything you tell me, Dom

So what we do know:

LA trying to move Kovalchuk, but unlikely until his bonus money is paid on Dec 15
Ott trying to move Bobby Ryan and have been for over a year

Should the Bruins acquire either one without sending Backes the other way, I will cheer for the Red Wings.

Isn't that right @OneManIsNoMan ?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
So what we do know:

LA trying to move Kovalchuk, but unlikely until his bonus money is paid on Dec 15
Ott trying to move Bobby Ryan and have been for over a year

Should the Bruins acquire either one without sending Backes the other way, I will cheer for the Red Wings.

Isn't that right @OneManIsNoMan ?

Sounds about right lol

Reactions: maxl7

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
jon moore/kevin miller, cehlarik for roslovic.. jon moore is cost controlled for a long period of time. which is what winnipeg wants/needs.. roslo doesnt get the minutes he should . decent size, nose for the net has skill.. would love to see this happen .. probably would have to throw more than that at winnipeg though

Roslovic is a 3rd liner. Not sure we need to make a move for another 3rd liner. Would be cheaper and more effective to give our kids a look on the 3rd with Coyle and Bjork.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
would you do ? : torey krug for anthony Mantha swap.
While krug is out with an injury bruins brass can assess if #48 can be a top 4 D. if he can i may think about doing that trade.

If Krug was opting for UFA this summer, yes. But he has come out and said he wants to stay in Boston and made hints that he would take a discount to do so.

If they meet and cannot come to terms on a contract by February then we can revisit this idea. I think its a fair deal for both sides if Detroit resigns Torey.

I just dont think that Boston is going to trade him. He is too important to the team to let walk.

Reactions: Strafer

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
You just went off my radar. I figured we would want a player that we could plug in now. Is Vesalainen NHL ready?

I'd be lying if I told you I knew lol. He's only played 37 games in the AHL and has 6G/13A, so he probably still needs some seasoning. Big kid though at 6'4/205lb with a offensive skill set.

Lo97

May 10, 2019
would you do ? : torey krug for anthony Mantha swap.
While krug is out with an injury bruins brass can assess if #48 can be a top 4 D. if he can i may think about doing that trade.
Detroit isn't doing that

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Man, I’d take Kovalchuk at 50% retained. Just because the Bruins have Pastrnak firing one timers on the PP doesn’t mean we can’t have someone else doing it too. I think he’s still got a wicked shot.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Then why aren't the Kings ( currently with the 4th worst offense in the NHL ) playing him ????

Because he does not give a shit about anything other than scoring. While he still has some production that is vastly outweighed by how much of a liability he is doing everything else

The real question is why is he a liability in those areas? Is it because the kings stink and he’s not engaged? Or is it because he’s fallen off a cliff? He’s probably too costly to take a shot on him, even with money retained

I’ve been a big fan of Kovalchuk since he came into the league. I do not want to see him end his career like this

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
I don't want Kovalchuk on the Bruins but the people here acting like he's some sort of locker room poison are either delusional or harboring some anti-Russian bullshit sentiment. By all accounts, he's well-liked in the Kings locker room. Not that that matters anyways because on ice he's toast.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad and CDJ

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Watching tonight’s game vs. Washington doesn’t discourage me at all, provided they get the 2RW or 3C they need.

Either of these lineups can win a cup.

Bergeron line.
JDB - Krejci - Coyle
Bjork - Trade -Heinen
Lindholm - Kuraly - Wagner -Ritchie - Nordstrom

Bergeron line.
JDB - Krejci - Trade
Bjork - Coyle - Heinen
4th line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad