Proposal: All Bruins Trade Proposals VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Pageau just had a hatty for Ottawa. Up to 11 goals and leads the league at a +19. Right shot. He is a free agent at season’s end. But might be a guy who can fill the need. More realistic option.

+19 playing for Ottawa is mighty impressive. I've liked Pageau in the past and even more so now. People are gonna compare him to Dzingle but Pageau is a way better player overall.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Looks like he's in for a career year scoring wise, his highest total since 1915-1916 when he got 19. What would it take? Most likely an NHL ready D man+ of which we have a few.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Getting Pageau would mean moving Coyle to RW permanently and that would turn out to be subtraction by addition
I'm not a fan of Coyle moving to RW. Easiest thing Cassidy can do is put Pastrnak with Krejci and bump Heinen or someone else with Marchand and Bergeron. The "Perfection" line hasn't really been perfect together lately. Who knows, that kind of move may also solve the Bruins' RW problem.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Pageau is a 3rd line undersized center off to a terrific start, it won't last. We need to focus on bringing in a top 6 winger, hopefully someone with size as it becomes a factor in the playoffs.

His size has nothing to do with it. Even if her were a 6'6" giant his scoring this year would still be uncharacteristic and a mirage and not the answer for the Bruins.

Reactions: bbfan419

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I'm not a fan of Coyle moving to RW. Easiest thing Cassidy can do is put Pastrnak with Krejci and bump Heinen or someone else with Marchand and Bergeron. The "Perfection" line hasn't really been perfect together lately. Who knows, that kind of move may also solve the Bruins' RW problem.

I've been and am absolutely opposed to Coyle on RW. He is the best 3C in the NHL and he needs to go back there. Spot duty on 2RW is OK but nothing permanent, he simply is far better at 3C. I loved the Bjork-Coyle-Senyshyn line & wish Cassidy would put it back out there.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
As of today, there is a handful of teams you can consider sellers. LA, Minnesota, Ottawa, Detroit and New Jersey. Maybe you can add Columbus to that. And Winnipeg is looking for help on the blue line.

It's fluid and there will be more sellers as the season progresses, but there aren't a lot of options right now. You aren't getting a Mantha from Detroit as an example.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
As of today, there is a handful of teams you can consider sellers. LA, Minnesota, Ottawa, Detroit and New Jersey. Maybe you can add Columbus to that. And Winnipeg is looking for help on the blue line.

It's fluid and there will be more sellers as the season progresses, but there aren't a lot of options right now. You aren't getting a Mantha from Detroit as an example.
not for a Grizz/ Cehlarik duo?:sarcasm:

Think DS stands pat as he did last year, let`s things play out, hopes some bodies return then be able to better assess what he has then go from there but I know nuthin about this stuff

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
not for a Grizz/ Cehlarik duo?:sarcasm:

Think DS stands pat as he did last year, let`s things play out, hopes some bodies return then be able to better assess what he has then go from there but I know nuthin about this stuff
Sweeney.PNG

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Looks like he's in for a career year scoring wise, his highest total since 1915-1916 when he got 19. What would it take? Most likely an NHL ready D man+ of which we have a few.

So he was a Canadian draft dodger in the Great War?

Don will have a lot to say about that on Coaches Corner...oh wait....

Reactions: easton117 and BMC

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere

I'm just wondering which players from of those struggling teams will end up not being traded, turn things around, and win the cup like last year.

Last edited:

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

does Grzelcyk move the needle for Winnipeg or are they looking for a bigger fish like Krug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad