Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors VIII: Over the Holiday Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudMovin*

Lucic and Spooner for Berglund, Oshie and Reaves

Kelly to CBS for Calvert

That St. Louis one would be awesome since it's out west. I'm all for moving Lucic, but it has to be to a team we don't play a lot. An angry and motivated Lucic is terrifying. He is plenty angry right now, but he hasn't shown a lick of motivation in a while. The fact that he gets all fired up about Prout, Emelin and Weise, yet doesn't seem bothered by us losing or him sucking makes me think he is not a team first guy.

Vdub

Live Free or Die
Dec 21, 2013
I think something is coming too. Chia is feeling the pressure now, the playoffs are in true jeopardy. If this team doesn't make the playoffs, he is done imo. I think Clode is safe given the clear lack of an NHL roster.

If that's the case regarding Chia I'm willing to bet any new GM will want his own coach, unless claude becomes coach/GM :laugh:

Ice Nine

Dec 11, 2014
Parts Unknown
The only player I'd deal Lucic for is Taylor Hall (Oilers covet Lucic too).

Of course, Lucic has a NTC. So, thanks for that, Chiarelli. :nod:

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
That St. Louis one would be awesome since it's out west. I'm all for moving Lucic, but it has to be to a team we don't play a lot. An angry and motivated Lucic is terrifying. He is plenty angry right now, but he hasn't shown a lick of motivation in a while. The fact that he gets all fired up about Prout, Emelin and Weise, yet doesn't seem bothered by us losing or him sucking makes me think he is not a team first guy.

A lot of that is media driven, remember.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
The only player I'd deal Lucic for is Taylor Hall (Oilers covet Lucic too).

Of course, Lucic has a NTC. So, thanks for that, Chiarelli. :nod:

Only 6 teams and he is western Canadian kid. Could be isles, jackets, pnthers, habs, devils, preds for all we know

acr*

If that's the case regarding Chia I'm willing to bet any new GM will want his own coach, unless claude becomes coach/GM :laugh:

Yeah, I agree. I could see Cam trying to fill it for the rest of the year, keeping Clode for the last 40, and letting a new GM make the change in the summer.

Or they could all go down together at the end of the year. I bet Jacobs gives them all a mulligan though if left to make the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad