Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
So we trade Bjork to get Palmieri, what are we doing with Kuhlman? Are we banking on Heinen to get it? Are we puting Kuraly on line 3? Are we where we were before? kind of?

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
So we trade Bjork to get Palmieri, what are we doing with Kuhlman? Are we banking on Heinen to get it? Are we puting Kuraly on line 3? Are we where we were before? kind of?
It would be:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Krejci-Palmieri/Kase
Heinen-Coyle-Kase/Palmieri
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner
Kuhlman/Lindholm

It's an undeniable upgrade

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
My only issue with dealing Bjork is he's liked in the locker room. I understand you need to give to get but moving the wrong piece could hurt the room mentally. I know him and McAvoy are good friends. If the deal is what everyone is saying, switch Bjork anyway you can and that'll give him the confidence from the management to kick it up a notch and hopefully we see his full potential.

I hear things like this from time to time, but how do we know how well liked Bjork is in the locker room. I'm sure he is. From the outside I think most of the guys are. Heck, I'm sure Backes was.

I know some guys have the letters, and others like Krug is well known as a leader. And yeah it is always tough, because there is always going to be some disappointment in the locker room any time anyone leaves

Bumper

Apr 16, 2018
(Only) Halfway To Everywhere
long-term Kase is for Krejci. clearly one of the third liners is leaving based on the current intent of the team, which seems to be fairly well known, but I would love to keep the third line and scrap the fourth. it takes a bit of selling the farm, but more and more is lab-grown lately anyway, so CUP US and do what it takes to use Kuhlman, Clifton, Nordstrom, Blidh kind of overpayment to get Palmieri. I am thinking that trading Moore to anybody for a second (settle for a third if nobody bites) gives them the space.

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
I'd rather Sweeney try to pick up Craig Smith or someone like him rather than give up Bjork. Bjork & Coyle are great together. Heinen is 10 ply. Whoever the best player you can get for Heinen, Zboril, & a 2nd.

Reactions: bbfan419

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
I'd rather Sweeney try to pick up Craig Smith or someone like him rather than give up Bjork. Bjork & Coyle are great together. Heinen is 10 ply. Whoever the best player you can get for Heinen, Zboril, & a 2nd.
Please stop the Craig Smith wishing......
I'd rather roll with Heinen

Reactions: LouJersey

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
It would be:

Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner
Kuhlman/Lindholm

Kase is barely an upgrade on Bjork if at all. (Can he even stay healthy to play?) Palmieri is an upgrade, undeniably. But i fail to see why everyone is so enthusiastic about this. But nevermind, probably just my pessimistic side.

Reactions: Carlon Brando

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
It would be:

Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner
Kuhlman/Lindholm

Palmieri is much better than Kase. Why is Kase on the 2nd line and palmieri on the 3rd?

Carlon Brando

May 22, 2014
Boston
no way is this the last thread. probably not even for today. I think Bjork is great. I think he has great chemistry with Heinen. I would be happy enough to see them part with either if it is only Zboril and a second that must be added to such a deal. I would bend over backward to keep both while offering the "house" of Kuhlman, Clifton, Nordstrom, Wagner, Zboril, Blidh, Frederic, Cehlarik, Forsbacka-Karlson, 2021 picks....I DEMAND CUP! please get me this team:

101 MAR - 104 BER - 90 PAS
70 DeB - 98 KRE - 91 PAL
82 BJO - 84 COY - 84 HEI
75 KUR - 86 LIN - 72 KAS
99 CHA- 89 McA
72 KRU - 94 CAR
86 GRZ - 111 LAU (87 KAM)
96 RAS
90 HAL
Sorry, but what the hell are all these numbers supposed to mean?

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

Kuhlman and Heinen battle for the scraps.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Palmieri is much better than Kase. Why is Kase on the 2nd line and palmieri on the 3rd?

Whichever one fits with Krejci/Coyle better. Both lines would be getting a lot of ice time.
Kase is barely an upgrade on Bjork if at all. (Can he even stay healthy to play?) Palmieri is an upgrade, undeniably. But i fail to see why everyone is so enthusiastic about this. But nevermind, probably just my pessimistic side.

Kase has much more potential than Bjork does. He's a proven 20 goal guy with a lot more skill. He's also a right shot that naturally plays on the right side, which is something we don't have after Pasta (Wags is just a 4th liner). Health is a big question, but it's a calculated risk.

For the record I'd prefer to keep Bjork over Heinen though.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

I don’t think it matters much, the lines would be rolled pretty evenly. Plus Cassidy has basically already said he’s trying Kase with Krejci

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
no way is this the last thread. probably not even for today. I think Bjork is great. I think he has great chemistry with Heinen. I would be happy enough to see them part with either if it is only Zboril and a second that must be added to such a deal. I would bend over backward to keep both while offering the "house" of Kuhlman, Clifton, Nordstrom, Wagner, Zboril, Blidh, Frederic, Cehlarik, Forsbacka-Karlson, 2021 picks....I DEMAND CUP! please get me this team:

101 MAR - 104 BER - 90 PAS
70 DeB - 98 KRE - 91 PAL
82 BJO - 84 COY - 84 HEI
75 KUR - 86 LIN - 72 KAS
99 CHA- 89 McA
72 KRU - 94 CAR
86 GRZ - 111 LAU (87 KAM)
96 RAS
90 HAL

Can I get some formulas/links on where these numbers are coming from? I've seen you use them in the last few days, butI have no idea what they mean. Advanced stats can be incredibly useful, but only if you know exactly what they're measuring.

Reactions: YouTakeTheVan

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

This is actually a bit of a misnomer. Palmieri's stats are much better primarily due to the powerplay. At even-strength, Palmieri's been the better goal scorer, but that's primarily due to shooting percentage luck.

Here's my post from the other thread:

Just as a note, here's how Kase and Palmieri compare at even-strength this year. These are per 60 minutes, so the individual ice time doesn't affect the numbers.

PlayerGoals/60Primary Points/60Points/60ixG/60 (expected goals scored)
Palmieri0.951.501.980.70
Kase0.521.301.740.71
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

And here's the past three years (caveat is that Palmieri's played 192 games and Kase has only played 145):

PlayerGoals/60Primary Points/60Points/60ixG/60
Palmieri0.911.381.740.69
Kase1.061.872.180.84
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

This is just to show that it's entirely possible that Kase could be better for the Bruins than Palmieri

Reactions: Strafer

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
So NJ hypothetical that is will do this trade without a first rd pk involved and not getting Vaak why isn’t it done . What could we be waiting for .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad