Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
every time I look up these hit 1000, and when I blink, Wally has already created another,

Impressive

wow-customer-service.png

shit luck. It only occurs while Im awake.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
My only concerns with Palmieri are:
1. His shooting percentage is higher than usual this year. Will it stay the same here?
2. His playoff history isn't spectacular. 15 points out of 38 games.

He is an upgrade from what we have, but I think there are cheaper options out there that don't involve trading the better of the two players we are trying to upgrade.

I think Bjork is the ask from the Devils. Bruins probably waiting it out or seeing if they'll accept Heinen.

This part doesn't concern me, as he's had a grand total of 5 games since he's been a Devil and a mature player. The rest were picked up with the Ducks when he was young and breaking into the league. The other, well, if we land him and Kase meshes with Krejci, then a line of Coyle-Palmieri is going to destroy other teams as a third line. That or he plays with Krejci who is a premier set up man in the NHL.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
My only concerns with Palmieri are:
1. His shooting percentage is higher than usual this year. Will it stay the same here?
2. His playoff history isn't spectacular. 15 points out of 38 games.

He is an upgrade from what we have, but I think there are cheaper options out there that don't involve trading the better of the two players we are trying to upgrade.

I think Bjork is the ask from the Devils. Bruins probably waiting it out or seeing if they'll accept Heinen.

This is all true. But never underestimate that miracle year commonly known as ‘playing for next contract’.
Next year could be pretty pretty good.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
This part doesn't concern me, as he's had a grand total of 5 games since he's been a Devil and a mature player. The rest were picked up with the Ducks when he was young and breaking into the league. The other, well, if we land him and Kase meshes with Krejci, then a line of Coyle-Palmieri is going to destroy other teams as a third line. That or he plays with Krejci who is a premier set up man in the NHL.
He hasn't been a big contributor in the playoffs at any level (also partially due to not being part of deep playoff teams). Not saying he can't or won't here, because I'm hoping he will. But it is something to keep expectations tempered.

Reactions: Dr Hook

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The thing that really appeals to me with Palmieri is that he is a PRO.Can never have enough of them type players .I think he would fit nicely.

Reactions: sarge88

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
After hearing how much he hated to give up a 1st seasons before, wondering if theres another move he can pull off to get it back...

I'd say it's so unlikely that the chances are close to zero. Anyone good enough to return a 1st round pick is too important to the roster. None of the prospects are returning a 1st either.

Bumper

Apr 16, 2018
(Only) Halfway To Everywhere
no way is this the last thread. probably not even for today. I think Bjork is great. I think he has great chemistry with Heinen. I would be happy enough to see them part with either if it is only Zboril and a second that must be added to such a deal. I would bend over backward to keep both while offering the "house" of Kuhlman, Clifton, Nordstrom, Wagner, Zboril, Blidh, Frederic, Cehlarik, Forsbacka-Karlson, 2021 picks....I DEMAND CUP! please get me this team:

101 MAR - 104 BER - 90 PAS
70 DeB - 98 KRE - 91 PAL
82 BJO - 84 COY - 84 HEI
75 KUR - 86 LIN - 72 KAS
99 CHA- 89 McA
72 KRU - 94 CAR
86 GRZ - 111 LAU (87 KAM)
96 RAS
90 HAL

Last edited:
Reactions: bbfan419

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
After hearing how much he hated to give up a 1st seasons before, wondering if theres another move he can pull off to get it back...

only way that happens is if they execute DuPont’s crackhead idea of trading Krejci in-season

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
no way is this the last thread. probably not even for today. I think Bjork is great. I think he has great chemistry with Heinen. I would be happy enough to see them part with either if it is only Zboril and a second that must be added to such a deal. I would bend over backward to keep both while offering the "house" of Clifton, Nordstrom, Wagner, Zboril, Blidh, Frederic, Forsbacka-Karlson, 2021 picks....I DEMAND CUP! please get me this team:

101 MAR - 104 BER - 90 PAS
70 DeB - 98 KRE - 91 PAL
82 BJO - 84 COY - 84 HEI
75 KUR - 86 LIN - 72 KAS
99 CHA- 89 McA
72 KRU - 94 CAR
86 GRZ - 111 LAU (87 KAM)
96 RAS
90 HAL

The Bruins didn't give up a 1st round pick in a deal to use Kase on the 4th line. This is unrealistic....The lineup and your made up formulae statistic measurement chart thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad