Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Here are two trades to think about:

1) Staal / Dumba and Foligno for McAvoy and Heinen, Wild retain 40% in salaries this year, OR

2) Borgstrom and Hoffman for Heinen, Kuraly and Zboril.

Is that Staal or Dumba? As in you feel they are interchangeable? That’s strange

that deal is brutal for the bruins either way

the 2nd deal isn’t even close for Florida imo

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I don’t get what they’re doing with Lindholm. Seems like a good team guy but filler as a player in the NHL. Would rather see a rotation of kids from providence get a taste.
That is what Lindholm is a filler on a deep team.
He only plays 11 minutes a game.
I would rather give him 11 mins than someone like Stud or Frederic, the latter two need to playing 18 mins a night and gain experience on the PP and PK.
I have no issues Boston trading Lindholm or Nordstrom and upgrading them with a better 4th liner.

Reactions: bbfan419

Hockeyfan200

Jun 15, 2019
If I'm trading McAvoy to wild I want dumba and kunin back.

First of all wild aren't trading kunin! Eric Staal has no trade clause. Foligno could bring back wild 1sy round pick. So can Dumba who can also bring back young top 6 prospects. This trash offers for wild players is laughable

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
First of all wild aren't trading kunin! Eric Staal has no trade clause. Foligno could bring back wild 1sy round pick. So can Dumba who can also bring back young top 6 prospects. This trash offers for wild players is laughable

Foligno isn't getting the wild a 1st, and I believe Sweeney still has a chip from Fenton, that needs to be cashed in. :laugh:

Hockeyfan200

Jun 15, 2019
Foligno isn't getting the wild a 1st, and I believe Sweeney still has a chip from Fenton, that needs to be cashed in. :laugh:

Fenton isn't the GM of the wild. He was firdf because of his joke trades. They're a reason Carolina wants brodin bad but isn't getting him! Wild aren't rebuilding at all so teams will have to overpay .

Clearly you haven't seen Foligno play/ game this year. A team will play 1st just like Ryan Hartman last year

Reactions: Lo97

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Fenton isn't the GM of the wild. He was firdf because of his joke trades. They're a reason Carolina wants brodin bad but isn't getting him! Wild aren't rebuilding at all so teams will have to overpay .

Clearly you haven't seen Foligno play/ game this year. A team will play 1st just like Ryan Hartman last year

So your saying Sweeney chip won't be honored?

I like foligno and what he brings, but if Guerin can get a first for him, he deserves a raise ASAP.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Foligno is a forward who has amazing defensive impacts...and that's it. Bruins are loaded on those guys already. Considering it seems to be the only kind of player they will draft, they're also loaded up on those for the future too. They don't need to bring in another one because that doesn't address the real problem with the team. No to Koivu. No to Foligno. Let's move on.

Reactions: Lo97 and bbfan419

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
if you wanted to tell me we should add hedman, doughty, burns, and jones while keeping McAvoy, carlo, krug, and chara... I would definitely be interested in your plan to make it work

never a bad idea to add great players and keep great players... if you had a plan to make it work

but theres always a pesky roster limit... a limit on how much time on the ice you got to spread around... a limit on cap room... a limit on how you might get talented players from other teams without giving up any of your own

its the plan that interests me

show me a plan to add manson while keeping McAvoy and carlo and I will listen

do you know why mcavoy is playing 25 + minutes per game. BECAUSE Moore sucks. get mcavoy down to about 21-22 min per game. carlo at about 20 min per game. umm, that leaves another 19 minutes to make up for another RD. Im ok with adding manson as a 3rd pairing D and giving him 15-19 min per game. His type of game would be a great addition to this team.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

1) Staal / Dumba and Foligno for McAvoy and Heinen, Wild retain 40% in salaries this year, OR

You just said above you wanted the bruins to get better then suggested #1. I'd rather not think about it or I'll lose my dinner.

#2 isn't happening. Florida laughs at that.

Reactions: Lo97

AM Bruin

The Early Worm
Feb 20, 2015
Out on a limb.
I'm starting to think that besides a second line winger, the Bruins are sorely in need of a second or third pairing shut down, penalty killing D'man.
Besides Chara and Carlo, who else would be considered that on the roster?
The last few weeks have clearly shown that our Smurf Brigade on D have a tendency to get turnstiled during a heavy forecheck.
I'd be ok with trying Lauzon for an extended run of games before making a trade because I think Gryzlic, Krug or Moore should be part of a package that can get us a winger.
I'd still be leery of having to depend upon a rookie during what may be another long playoff run though.
Either way, one of the aforementioned players should be traded, too much of the same type of player on the current roster.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
The more I think about the more I think prices will be sky high . Other gm are gonna ask for studnicka vak beecher federic 1st round pick etc. Donny is in a tough spot. I hope he can do some quiet under the Rader moves like he did with Coyle and mojo last year. I don't wanna sacrifice 10 yrs of a super franchise player like vak or studnicka.

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT
The more I think about the more I think prices will be sky high . Other gm are gonna ask for studnicka vak beecher federic 1st round pick etc. Donny is in a tough spot. I hope he can do some quiet under the Rader moves like he did with Coyle and mojo last year. I don't wanna sacrifice 10 yrs of a super franchise player like vak or studnicka.

Think less Don

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB

No way we are moving McAvoy for that deal, only way I deal Charlie is if we are getting a young super star back, but certainly not in that deal.

Reactions: Lo97 and Strafer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad