Boxing: All boxing discussion

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
LOMACHENKO is making the case to be the greatest of all time

He literally made the number 1 P4P fighter of the sport quit on the stool. He has made 4 straight opponents quit against him.

Let's not forget Rigo's listed age might be off by close to a decade.

Really sucks that this fight ended up this way, a younger Rigondeaux was a legit phenom who could have been a legend with a regular career.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
LOMACHENKO is making the case to be the greatest of all time

He literally made the number 1 P4P fighter of the sport quit on the stool. He has made 4 straight opponents quit against him.
He's a superb boxer, but at this stage of the game, the above statement is laughable in the extreme. Let's give him another twenty or thirty fights and then see.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Of course, everyone saw this coming. Its why they rigged the first fight for Alvarez after he lost rather easily.

Corrupt sport.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Of course, everyone saw this coming. Its why they rigged the first fight for Alvarez after he lost rather easily.

Corrupt sport.

Yep.

I said the other day that I wouldn't be surprised if there is some bullshit pulled in this second Canelo/GGG fight again so that they can and will make a trilogy out of it later on.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Got to go with Wilder but a bit gingerly. Ortiz is capable of changing the script.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Man, talk about quick strike capability, wow. Love to see Wilder/Joshua as soon as possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad