Alexandre Burrows Appreciation Thread

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Loving his play right now. You can tell he's jazzed about getting to play for such a good team, and being closer to his family. So happy for the guy.

It's like being stuck in prison, and you have to say goodbye to your cellmate. Then a week later you see him on TV, and he looks so happy. He's like... skipping stones on a lake, and laughing, and hanging out with his friends and his girlfriend, and doing all the stuff he told you that he missed doing so much when he was locked up with you. And so you smile seeing him, but pretty soon the tv gets turned off and it's lights out. Everyone go to bed. And there you are.... in the dark. Still in prison.

How many more years before the Canucks are competitive in this league, again? It's a bunch, right? I guess the time passes slower if you count the days.

Labamba

Too Much 4 CDC
Feb 26, 2013
Shuswap
Loving his play right now. You can tell he's jazzed about getting to play for such a good team, and being closer to his family. So happy for the guy.

It's like being stuck in prison, and you have to say goodbye to your cellmate. Then a week later you see him on TV, and he looks so happy. He's like... skipping stones on a lake, and laughing, and hanging out with his friends and his girlfriend, and doing all the stuff he told you that he missed doing so much when he was locked up with you. And so you smile seeing him, but pretty soon the tv gets turned off and it's lights out. Everyone go to bed. And there you are.... in the dark. Still in prison.

How many more years before the Canucks are competitive in this league, again? It's a bunch, right? I guess the time passes slower if you count the days.

Hahahaha hahahahah

Absolutely gold. I couldn't agree more.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.

Can't say I know how that feels.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
cA78idE.png

yoss

May 25, 2011
I love how Burrows first game with the Sens he single handedly earned them 2 points. Another goal tonight, they win this game Sens will be 6-0 since they acquired him.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
4 goals 2 assists for 6 points in 6 games thats PPG Burr :handclap:

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Yeah super happy for Burrows. Now that he's out of Vancouver the hockey world might appreciate him a bit. Typical. He's on Vancouver he a biter and a sob. Now that he's off of it he's a leader and a great player lol

Yeah,funny how that goes.

It would be great to see Ottawa go far with Burrows this post-season just to see Ron Mclean eat his words.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Being in Ottawa I never had much of a chance to see Burrows on a regular basis so this has been interesting.

Really liked his gritty work in front of the net work on the PP. Ottawa has needed this and with Karlsson feeding pucks in this will be a productive spot for him.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Being in Ottawa I never had much of a chance to see Burrows on a regular basis so this has been interesting.

Really liked his gritty work in front of the net work on the PP. Ottawa has needed this and with Karlsson feeding pucks in this will be a productive spot for him.

Great to hear! As you can tell from us filling your Burrows and GDT threads we still love the Burr! Im rooting for you guys now :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad