Alex Mauer DMCA Poop Storm

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I'm just getting caught up again with some of the newer information, apparently the reason she rescinded the initial DMCA reports was due to her not realizing that massive claim of several videos on one account still only counts as one strike. So this most recent wave of attacks, she used individual claims to try to do the most damage.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Well, the Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) has been fully granted. Alex Mauer has 30 days to get a lawyer/attorney (any legally versed members know the difference between the two terms?) (she fired her 4th (YES, she's been through 4 already!)) before who knows what happens and then a couple days to answer Imagos' complaint. Will she get a lawyer? I'm not hopeful. If she gets a lawyer, will she win a case. I'm not optimistic, as well. She dug herself a big hole, and there's little hope she will stop digging and get herself out of the crater she put herself in. It will be really funny if she tries to go the #DigitalHomicide route and go pro se without a lawyer. But she did get a order to get a lawyer in 30 days, so we will see how this will play out...

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Well, the Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) has been fully granted. Alex Mauer has 30 days to get a lawyer/attorney (any legally versed members know the difference between the two terms?) (she fired her 4th (YES, she's been through 4 already!)) before who knows what happens and then a couple days to answer Imagos' complaint. Will she get a lawyer? I'm not hopeful. If she gets a lawyer, will she win a case. I'm not optimistic, as well. She dug herself a big hole, and there's little hope she will stop digging and get herself out of the crater she put herself in. It will be really funny if she tries to go the #DigitalHomicide route and go pro se without a lawyer. But she did get a order to get a lawyer in 30 days, so we will see how this will play out...

With the apparent mental health issues, I could see this being the kind of person that goes full conspiracy mode, and starts putting out attack videos against the court system. We'll see what happens I guess.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
The case is simply unwinnable for Mauer because there is too much evidence that this was never about copyright in the first place.It was always about extorting more money out of the Imagos contract.

Also i saw on Kiwifarms that you actually tried to communicate with Alex Mauer on Twitter.Don't think it went very well. :popcorn:

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Also i saw on Kiwifarms that you actually tried to communicate with Alex Mauer on Twitter.Don't think it went very well. :popcorn:

Yeah, that didn't went well. She's currently blocking me from seeing my account, because my avatar has my mug, and she considers it "ugly." Well, I must admit, I'll never be a GQ model, but I can't help if my genes didn't give me any handsome looks. :(

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Well, Alex Mauer sure shows she's a bad girl. She deleted her Twitter account, just to bring it back to tell the world that she hit River City Ransom Underground developer Conatus Creative's YouTube page with so many DMCA strikes that it was shut down.

0b66179aa6d4088790a21a2f35675436a0d34690280824ae2046c28016cf82b8.jpg

She's on a scorched earth policy. Even with a 30-day memorandum to find a lawyer on the Imagos lawsuit, she's digging a hole deeper than the Earth can hold. What is this lady thinking? It's beyond comprehension that anybody can be so vindictive.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Well, Alex Mauer decided to DMCA more YouTube videos.

Is she even aware she got a court case right now, and she's inviting more lawsuits in the future? She just asking for even more trouble than she's in right now.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
You know what's sad? Alex doesn't know the "Print Screen" button. Every time she posts pictures of the DMCA strike spreadsheets, she uses a photograph of the monitor. Not very computer smart this musician is.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country

This video has Imagos lawyer Leonard J. French showing people victimized how to file a complaint to the Internet Crime Complaint Center. He has contemplated filing a class action lawsuit against Alex Mauer. Oh, and Alex deleted her Twitter account for the third time since I been noticing. This might be the time that the tide turns against Alex's favor. (I know, her favor wasn't on her side, but now, it seems that Alex might lose the fight with this video).

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Monday is a weekend away. And Alex Mauer is apparently going to try to go against the judge's orders of finding a lawyer. Bender, if you please:

This person is just about cray cray. She thinks that just because she's in the right in her mind, the laws don't apply to her. I think reality will hit her hard in the proverbial face come Monday when she goes into the courtroom against Imagos & Leonard French. There's a good reason the phrase "He who defends himself has a fool for a client" in the legal universe.

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Up until now, she has just been able to defy everyone, and do what she chooses. Court doesn't work that way, and she'll find that out.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Oh, I wish I was a fly on a wall at the court room when she pulls the "I represent myself" stunt against the judge. It's gonna backfire so bad, it will make Digital Homicide's fiasco look minuscule in comparison.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
My sincerest apologies for not updating. I should of given an update even with my cold/flu. I'm sorry. So, last Monday, Alex Mauer was supposed to show up to the courtroom to file a response to the complaint that Leonard French filed in for Imagos. Monday came and...Alex was a no-show. What a shock, to nobody who covers the poopstorm. The following day. Leonard French filed a motion for Default Judgement. (He couldn't file a Summary Judgement because when the defense don't make a defense, laws dictate that the plaintiff must use a Default Judgement.) We all thought that this would be the end. We were wrong. 3 hours after Leonard sent an email to Alex, Alex decided to finally file the response. :facepalm: I don't know how to post a video, but watch Leonard French or SidAlpha's videos on Alex Mauer's "response." It's not pretty, to say the least. So, where does this case goes from here? Leonard French said from his video that he has a plan:

1. Motion for strike for Alex's response being late
  2. Motion for strike for a multitude for reasons, including being not proper
  3. Motion for sanctions, as Leonard believes Alex filed her response late to increase costs on the plaintiffs
  4. Motion for contempt, for Alex's behavior

It will take a while (probably the end of this week) so this thing will drag on. Leonard doesn't believe that all of his motions will be granted, but he feels certain that most will. Now we wait

What do you think?

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Sorry for not updating, but IT IS OVER!

I know this song is more Jim *censored* Sterling Son, but SidAlpha, the guy who was the primary contributor, did state that he would dance to this song when Imagos would win, so...

And, sure, why not?

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
For those of you in the know of this case, I have to ask you members a big favor: While on Twitter, I was at Musical AntiHero's profile page. I was lead to this video. I am currently watching this 1 & 18+ hour long video. Here it is:

I want you to watch, when you have the time and answer this question:

After presented with the facts in this video, has your opinion in the debacle changed? Because I don't know who to trust anymore.

Edit: I added some information that I forgot to put in my journal that I forgot to put in this post:

Alex Mauer saga goes into brown zone

Last edited:

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
I don't know the full extent, but apparently, music composer Alex Mauer (a female composer, to clarify) got angry when she got her music removed from the game. In a move of pure spite, she started a DMCA strike that would make Daddy Derek Savage of "Cool Cat Saves the Kids" blush. She started targeting anybody that had her music, the game that featured the music, even featured the game. She targeted several dozen YouTubers. It gets worse. The original game designer has decided to sue Alex (with YouTube's favorite copyright lawyer, Leonard French, as the developer's legal team). Wait, it gets worse. She even threatened YouTuber SidAlpha with a death threat. I will not show you the video, but I have seen the evidence for myself.

0b66179aa6d4088790a21a2f35675436a0d34690280824ae2046c28016cf82b8.jpg

It's scary what happens online. I hope I never become like this Alex Mauer. I will stay away from her twitter account. Let's all think and pray that cooler heads prevail in this tense situation.
uh what

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad