Alex Mauer DMCA Poop Storm

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
I'm assuming that this behaviour isn't characteristic of Alex? That this is a mental health meltdown from someone who needs help, and not an ******* that finally got burned pushing things too far? If so, I hope the necessary help will be there, and that the legal consequences won't be too grave.
I think the opposite as in she should be made an example of.Also she was already sent to get help from her family but they can't hold someone against their will if they refuse the help.It's just a terrible situation overall and i think that the only way she can get the help she needs is through the legal system.

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
In my mind, it would depend on the state she is in. Someone who is, essentially incompetent in the moment due to mental illness, making an example of them does nothing to help them, and only harms them further. If this is someone who isn't so gone, for example in a manic state, that they can't competently know what they are doing, and make decisions accordingly, then by all means, litigate to the full extent available.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country

The best part: Alex Mauer is going to court WITHOUT A LAWYER! :lol: Yeah, Digital Homicide is looking at you and saying, "Lady, don't follow our mistakes." Get your :popcorn: ready.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Even with an attorney she wasn't winning this.There is simply no legal justification to taking down things she has no rights to.

Also The Digital Homicide case never went to court and Jim Sterling never sued for damages and the legal fees he had to pay.Alex Mauer is going to trial and will get her ass handed to her.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
My sincerest apologies for including DigiHom in my comment. :blush:
Alex Mauer make the Romine brothers of the Digital Homicide case look sane in comparison.In her head she's been hurt so she needs to threaten the livelihoods of innocent people because she's in pain.Saying things like playing video games on Youtube for a living isn't a "real job" so it doesn't matter if whole channels get wiped out shows how disconnected she is.

I have no respect for someone who thinks that taking hostages and executing them is justifiable.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Can we please stop calling him a her? He's just another unhinged fake transgender person that the gaming industry seems to gravitate. People like him make things terrible for actual transgender people.

Big Ed

~
Feb 5, 2011
Can we please stop calling him a her? He's just another unhinged fake transgender person that the gaming industry seems to gravitate. People like him make things terrible for actual transgender people.
And there it is. :rolleyes:

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Man, I have not seen a twitter account go up and down quickly as fast as Alex's. I don't know if Alex is a he or a she, but it (is that okay with you?) sure knows how to flick the switch on an account on a whim?

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Man, I have not seen a twitter account go up and down quickly as fast as Alex's. I don't know if Alex is a he or a she, but it (is that okay with you?) sure knows how to flick the switch on an account on a whim?

Meh, call her what you want - I've got my own internal feelings and beliefs regarding that stuff, but they're personal and this is not the politics board, so I won't be preaching for one side or the other - if Alex wants to be called she, it doesn't harm me to call her that, and it's certainly not for me to decide if she is a "real transgender" or only a "fake" one.

That fun stuff aside - what are the odds that Alex is having a psychotic episode? If so, Alex may literally not be capable of stopping what she's doing.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Meh, call her what you want - I've got my own internal feelings and beliefs regarding that stuff, but they're personal and this is not the politics board, so I won't be preaching for one side or the other - if Alex wants to be called she, it doesn't harm me to call her that, and it's certainly not for me to decide if she is a "real transgender" or only a "fake" one.

That fun stuff aside - what are the odds that Alex is having a psychotic episode? If so, Alex may literally not be capable of stopping what she's doing.
Who knows?I just hope Mauer has a job application ready to work at minimum wages at Walmart a "real job" you know because there is no longer a future for that person in this industry.

"DMCA strikes have been getting reversed and Alex Mauer is claiming credit for the reversal. I again discuss accusations made against me and other channels as well as Mauer's actions to date."
The description for the latest SidAlpha update. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq8zd82MqwU

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Does seem like Alex is having a mental breakdown, and also fully in a "dig up stupid" frenzy as well. Certainly there is a disconnect between reality and the world that Mauer's is perceiving. The really sad part is that her family seemingly recognized this and tried to get her help with the involuntary psychiatric help, but there are so many ways to get out of that. I'm just hoping this doesn't escalate into a tragedy.

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Who knows?I just hope Mauer has a job application ready to work at minimum wages at Walmart a "real job" you know because there is no longer a future for that person in this industry.

"DMCA strikes have been getting reversed and Alex Mauer is claiming credit for the reversal. I again discuss accusations made against me and other channels as well as Mauer's actions to date."
The description for the latest SidAlpha update. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq8zd82MqwU

Yep - I mean, even if you were someone who had sympathy - would you want to risk your financial future on working with Alex? I'd be staying the hell away from anyone like that.

Does seem like Alex is having a mental breakdown, and also fully in a "dig up stupid" frenzy as well. Certainly there is a disconnect between reality and the world that Mauer's is perceiving. The really sad part is that her family seemingly recognized this and tried to get her help with the involuntary psychiatric help, but there are so many ways to get out of that. I'm just hoping this doesn't escalate into a tragedy.

I think best case scenario at the moment is a life ruined, and perhaps salvaged, and built into something livable, but far from what it could have been. Worst case scenario... we won't go there.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Sooooooooooooooooo, Alex Mauer has threatened to make a 3rd wave of DMCA strikes. Even though the original tweet has been destroyed, I have an archive picture of the webpage:

Archived webpage

She is unhinged. I don't know what will stop her. I think prayer is the best thing. I will watch this, but that's about the only thing that can be done.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
In news that would make even the lowest lawyer facepalm, Alex tweeted that she emailed Imagos Studios (the software firm she has a beef with and is suing her) 14 times this afternoon and they didn't respond. Guess she doesn't know jack squat about legal procedures. :sarcasm:

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
She's at it again!

9e92e0279cca35d450c0ece006d6b44e672070ed.jpg

More DMCA strikes. Perjury is bound to be in her future. :facepalm: I just don't know what is going through her mind. I just pray there's a peaceful solution to this situation.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
She's at it again!

9e92e0279cca35d450c0ece006d6b44e672070ed.jpg

More DMCA strikes. Perjury is bound to be in her future. :facepalm: I just don't know what is going through her mind. I just pray there's a peaceful solution to this situation.

Wow, wonder when this will stop. Will Alex also try to sue the lawyers who will eventually bring the perjury case against her? She needs help, and she won't accept or acknowledge this fact.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
In news that would make even the lowest lawyer facepalm, Alex tweeted that she emailed Imagos Studios (the software firm she has a beef with and is suing her) 14 times this afternoon and they didn't respond. Guess she doesn't know jack squat about legal procedures. :sarcasm:
Isn't Mauer supposed to have a background in law? :handclap:

I would say the saddest thing is that Alex was a respected artist in the chiptunes scene and had been so for a long time.All that is gone in smokes.

Wow, wonder when this will stop. Will Alex also try to sue the lawyers who will eventually bring the perjury case against her? She needs help, and she won't accept or acknowledge this fact.
When Mauer will finally be in the confines of a mental institution.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Alex Mauer hasn't comprehend the Streisand effect. In fact, she might be living proof of it. She might be renamed "The Alex Mauer Effect" if this goes even further.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Alex Mauer update:

Alex has reposted the 1st wave DMCA strikes. Wonderful, she just did a Groundhog Day on those YouTubers. :shakehead She finally hired a lawyer, but just to tell Imagos lawyer Leonard French (a guy I respect) to change the middle name (a name she doesn't like, but didn't change from her legal forms). I guess the case will come later? :huh:

That's all for now. You can discuss this insanity now.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
I don't really think that there is anything to discuss until this madness gets slapped down by the law.That or Youtube finally does something but i won't count on it since they love to play dead and pretend that no one is there to witness anything.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Here's some news:

Imagos lawyer Leonard French (don't tell him I have problem spelling his first name :blush: ) has posted a video on his YouTube channel an amended complaint:

(Not sure how a lawyer can talk about a case while in litigation, but I'm not a lawyer, so I'll let it slide.)

Pretty nifty. Let's hope Alex gets the hint.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad