Confirmed with Link: Alex Chiasson traded for Patrick Sieloff

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He has his hands tied on most trades.

So he better be extra careful then.

The excuses for that guy were endless. I was huge Murray supporter for the first few years. Then he just started baffling me. I can't stand the "well if other GMs had to do that then they would have made mistakes too". "Other GMs make mistakes too". Is that seriously the standard to which we hold people? I know Murray wouldn't want to hear these excuses. You have a tougher job then other people? Be better. End of story. Only 30 NHL GMs in the WorLD at one time. No room for excuses

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
So he better be extra careful then.

The excuses for that guy were endless. I was huge Murray supporter for the first few years. Then he just started baffling me. I can't stand the "well if other GMs had to do that then they would have made mistakes too". "Other GMs make mistakes too". Is that seriously the standard to which we hold people? I know Murray wouldn't want to hear these excuses. You have a tougher job then other people? Be better. End of story. Only 30 NHL GMs in the WorLD at one time. No room for excuses

The issue in Ottawa is some put to much faith into blogs or rumors for example I could make up a rumor Pittsburgh offers Malkin/Fleury for Ek/Stone/1st round pick people would talk like its a real offer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad