Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 2* @ CLE | Sat, Oct 15 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Happ vs Tomlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
For now I'll blame it on the sun, but you're absolutely right. The meatballs this guy is putting up there are full of home-run goodness. This is why I posted my first post back there. If the conditions were normal, we'd at least have 2 hits on this guy already.

Indians played Edwin well too. Most of the time when you hit it right up the middle it's a base hit.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Oh my god, Ripken, shut up. It's like the broadcast is intent on not having a single moment that's not filled by inane commentary.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Oh my god, Ripken, shut up. It's like the broadcast is intent on not having a single moment that's not filled by inane commentary.

If I didn't know better I'd swear he had never played a second baseball in his life. He is totally clueless.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
If I didn't know better I'd swear he had never played a second baseball in his life. He is totally clueless.

That's the frustrating thing. This isn't johnny benchwarmer who played 2 years of pro ball but talks like a 20 year expert. This is Cal Freaking Ripken Jr. One of the best players at his position ever.

and it's not even like the problem that great players often have coaching. If he can talk about a concept, he should be able to explain it clearly and rationally.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Looks like he just brushes the base right before his foot leaves, definitely not overturnable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad