Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 2* @ CLE | Sat, Oct 15 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Happ vs Tomlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Have fun trying to win 3 more games with only 1 more start from Kluber Cleveland. We're coming for ya

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
idiot commenttators "That was a great move by MLB" as if they just decided to be nice. In reality it was an additional knee injury so by rule they were allowed to replace him, not just some nicities against the rules that MLB allowed because they're nice

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
So, it's way way early... but why haven't we crushed one on Tomlin? You can clearly see why he's their 5th best pitcher.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Edwin always wears shades in Day games, TBS. it's not a "desperate move."

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
After last night, I wanted to get a friendly reminder up early that there will be no tolerance for the kind of passive-aggressive potshots about fans and fandom choices like there was last night. No "oh, we're not supposed to cheer for this to happen" or "am I allowed to say this is unacceptable?" or that kind of crap.

By the same token, there will also be no tolerance for hyperbolic, raving histrionic freak-outs if they start hijacking discussion. Criticism and complain is fine, but it should seem like it's coming from a grownup and not a childish tantrum.

Disruptors will be threadbanned. This is the official warning.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Brutal at bats. This guy is serving up meatballs. Base hits guys.come on.

For now I'll blame it on the sun, but you're absolutely right. The meatballs this guy is putting up there are full of home-run goodness. This is why I posted my first post back there. If the conditions were normal, we'd at least have 2 hits on this guy already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad