AI won`t do jack shit

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
So far all the talk about A.I. They still can`t even make a Bluetooth that connect`s properly. But im sure a chat program is going 2 take over the world any day now. I am all oiled up in the Bajama`s while u nerd`s werry about A.I. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Bobby Fisherman would beat the latest machine`s in 9 game`s out of 9. U can throw the rating System in the garbage. These machine`s never played against Bobby Fisherman. What the hell does Sam Altmen know about Chest. These machine`s are simply performing equation`s. Bobby was playing the game of Chest. They can only try to copy him, they can never beat him. They are still searching for Bobby Fischer. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I was speaking with a Blue Shirt today over at Best buy. And he was saying that within 10 year`s time, A.I. will be like nothing we have ever seen before. He was saying that we will be able to make digital copy`s of ourselve`s and upload ourselve`s to the Web. He was saying they will use A.I. algorithm`s to Subjugate the entire population, Bread and Circuses. Nobody know`s more about A.I. then Best Buy. These guy`s are expert`s at Tech. :clap:

PetieT

I don't know, microsoft's new AI is pretty good. I don't know where it's going to lead. I think there's gonna be a paywall soon, though. But I've prepared for that too. I activated most microsoft programs through kms-tool.com some time ago. I was a bit scared at first, but everything is fine so far.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad