Affiliates IX: Cleveland Monsters and more (All Affiliate Talk Here)

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Have I mentioned previously I'd be in favor of calling up Tony Brown from the minors to replace Rimer? Because, y'know, totally.
Is he the radio voice of the Monsters? Obviously you will never get consensus and I have only listened to him a handful of times but I don't particularly care for him.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Adam? Macklin?

I couldn’t name a kid Luca. I would think about this all the time.

While your comment still stands, I believe it's technically Adamo Giuliano.

On a different topic specifically back to the Monsters: how do the playoffs work. Monsters are obviously waiting for the play-in series to be completed. But do the Monsters know which specific series winner they are waiting on or does the AHL re-seed the teams after the play-in series are completed?

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
While your comment still stands, I believe it's technically Adamo Giuliano.

On a different topic specifically back to the Monsters: how do the playoffs work. Monsters are obviously waiting for the play-in series to be completed. But do the Monsters know which specific series winner they are waiting on or does the AHL re-seed the teams after the play-in series are completed?
They are waiting for the winner of the Toronto/Bellville series. Syracuse/Rochester starts tonight.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Thanks. You have a preference on who we play?
Not really. We were better against Toronto in the regular season, but everything is out the window come playoffs. Just would like to see good games. Would be nice to get to another final, but unless Hershey gets knocked off, they are the team that most likely comes from our conference.

Reactions: Doggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad