Confirmed with Link: Adam Pardy re-signs, 1 year, $700k

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
Adam "The dangler" Pardy is back. I'm happy. Datsyuk in defensemen form right here :sarcasm:

No but really he was really fun to watch at the end of the year with all those dekes

Guilty Party

Healthy Scratch 4lyfe
Jan 28, 2013
ThunderBay
BrYcZxeCYAAmglk.png:large

I like the PardyOrr signing. Good value.

Now if only we could replace Clitmore.
Like others, I too prefer Redmond over Postma.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Pardy-Orr!

I'm okay with this signing. He looked solid last year, and creates some good offensive chances with his hands.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
The best part about Pardy's dangles were the WTF IS HAPPENING HERE feeling of astonishment that would come over me when he would walk it in from the blue line like gd Phil Housely. Good times! :)

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
The best part about Pardy's dangles were the WTF IS HAPPENING HERE feeling of astonishment that would come over me when he would walk it in from the blue line like gd Phil Housely. Good times! :)

I LOL'ed a couple times when he walked it in, for sure. One of those 'wut the' moments. :laugh:

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Hope this doesn't mean anything negative about Redmond....

Redmond signing elsewhere is most likely Redmond's decision, not Chevy's. He's been playing behind a bunch of randoms for a long time and even now it doesn't look like he'd break through.

It makes a lot of sense for him to go somewhere where he could get a much better chance at starting time.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
He does it so much coming out of absolutely nowhere. It's always fun to watch. He came through with it pretty much every time AFAIR?

I don't recall a single Pardy Dangle failing because no one expected him to do it. It's like watching a monkey sling feces, then break out some quantum mechanics bull****.

ulf

Sep 21, 2002
sandy hook
Visit site
With Buff moving back to D that's 8 signed. More Status Quo, am I missing something or are we icing the same team and hoping PMO makes the diff

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Redmond signing elsewhere is most likely Redmond's decision, not Chevy's. He's been playing behind a bunch of randoms for a long time and even now it doesn't look like he'd break through.

It makes a lot of sense for him to go somewhere where he could get a much better chance at starting time.

I was meaning it in that sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad