Player Discussion Adam Gaudette - Hobey Baker winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Currently M2B has posted 7/21 the posts, so 1/3.
Looks like he is on a pretty good pace too, lol.
Hes currently LEADING the ENTIRE ncaa in pts this season is like a best case scenerio when looking ahead last summer

Man I love this team :yo:

Reactions: dim jim

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
Whatever his opinions serve up for him in the court of public opinion, here’s hoping Gaudette turns out to be a smash – a real ace for the team. I hope that doesn’t come across as a backhanded compliment, and don’t fault me if so, because I’d love to see him do well. Score a point or deuce in every game. Let us see this! Fill the net!

Advantage Canucks! Game, set, match!

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Pettersson Gaudette Boeser
Dahlen Horvat Lind
Gadbadich Gaunce Virtanen
Eriksson Sutter Gagner

2019-20 fwd club assuming theres no more trades or ready to play fwds from drafting by then

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
Whatever his opinions serve up for him in the court of public opinion, here’s hoping Gaudette turns out to be a smash – a real ace for the team. I hope that doesn’t come across as a backhanded compliment, and don’t fault me if so, because I’d love to see him do well. Score a point or deuce in every game. Let us see this! Fill the net!

You know a few of us will get this.

Reactions: Jyrki21

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
I'm surprised he wants to move on from tennis. Big decisions coming up.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Sikura doesnt wanna go to Chicago he will sign here in the offseason when becomes free agent BOOK IT

I'd love to bet you on this one. Sikura has a brother in the Blackhawks organization already and will sign in Chicago. Also, Gaudette will not be better than Connor. Kyle Connor is a very good young player that id easily trade Gaudette plus for

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary

You magnificent bastard. I love this.

Reactions: Jyrki21

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014

Why does Canada have an embassy in Ottawa bub? :laugh:

groov2

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Is it wrong for me to have like 1% inside me that wants to see Gaudette hold out on signing just to see the m2b meltdown to follow? :-P

Reactions: jd22

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
I'm still curious to what his style of play is like, excited to see him in the NHL and finally see what he is capable of.

Could be a 50-60 point NHL player.

Smeagoal

Jun 12, 2015
In my dreams
Take your hate elsewhere bub :facepalm:
He's not hating. He's doing good for a 21 year old NCAA kid, but 50-60 points is considered a 1C in the NHL. Something very few players can accomplish. Becoming a 3C isn't horrible, in fact it'd be great considering where he was drafted. Question is.. will be become a 1C/2C/3C/4C or another Schroeder.

MrTurdFerguson

Jan 15, 2018
Take your hate elsewhere bub :facepalm:
He's not hating, he's right. Gaudette is doing great and is a good prospect, but you got stop overhyping him and acting like he's a lock to be a 1C. If he becomes anything close to the player Kyle Connor is that'll be a huge success for a 5th rounder, Connor is already producing top 6 numbers as a rookie in the NHL, while being the same age as Gaudette.

Reactions: DecideFreedom

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Gaudette projects as a 3C. The hype right now is amusing. Sure he could breakout and become a quality top 6. But expectations should be a solid 3C.
With that in mind, his trade value is about as high as it will ever be...Gudbranson + Gaudette for Kadri and a 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad