Post-Game Talk: A goal! Baby steps. 3-1 Wings

kyle n00bas

Dec 10, 2017
Highlights:

image.jpg

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
When you win, say little. When you lose, say f*** all!

Love the Leafs!

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
If Polak plays next game then I know Babcock wants to lose. Put Carrick in and please limit ice time for those that are playing bad.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
A lot of people are overreacting. Teams go through bad stretches and I rather ours now than late into the season. The team will still make the playoffs and will go on another win streak at some point in the season
We only had that win streak because our goalie posted God like numbers, we still weren't playing good.

If Andersen didn't have that month and if it were any other coach, he'd be on the hot seat.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Not sure why Babcock isn't playing the crap out of the kids to see what they have. I mean, good or bad, play Marner and Nylander 20 plus minutes, see how they respond in lead dog roles. Seeing Komarov anywhere near the PP just reeks of an out of touch approach.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Hyman with 17 minutes and Komarov with 18. ****ing disgusting while Nylander and Kapanen have less than 13 minutes.

Penalty killing minutes is what put them over Nylander and Kapenen. You wanna blame someone for Nylander not playing enough? Tell polak to stop taking penalties

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
A lot of people are overreacting. Teams go through bad stretches and I rather ours now than late into the season. The team will still make the playoffs and will go on another win streak at some point in the season

Stanley Cup champions don't play like this.

If you're happy scraping into the playoffs and getting bounced in the first round, then sure no problem.

Reactions: ToMaLe

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
It ain't just Matthews. They weren't scoring much lately with him either. Babcock has worn these young guys out. His "message" (whatever the fouck that is) won't be heard. He's trying to turn these guys into the NZT NJ Devils (Hmmm, think LL might have any influence)?

HEY LEAFS FRONT OFFICE.... You have a bunch of offensively creative and talented young guys! Tailor the game plan to their STRENGHTS not their WEAKNESSES!

WIN 4-3 instead of losing 3-1.

Babcock/LL brand of hockey sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad