GDT: ___ vs Rangers @ 7PM PST / 10PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
we suck in the shootout. got a point, but really all I see is another loss where we still didn't play that great. gonna be a long season if this keeps up.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
It's my birthday tomorrow and all I want is a Samueli house cleaning. I don't know how much more of this garbage I can watch.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
its time to go after bob IMO...he doesnt have the stones to gas RC

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Blah blah blah, team is bad, blah.

I enjoyed the game. I thought it looked more like a reasonable hockey game and less like the 40-shot debacles. But my expectations have shifted so far for this season that I'm fine with that and expect them to lose.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
It’s now or never Bob.

A last gasp desperation goal doesn’t change anything. 7 losses in a row, most of them looking like shit.

I think it’s hilarious that Bob acknowledged last season and after last season that the team looked horrendous, yet thought it would magically clear up because “the coaches have been mandated” to play a different style.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I don't think BM is overly concerned with RC's fate. I think he's holding out to save himself.

He shouldn’t have to, given that I’ll be shocked if the Samuelis actually pull the trigger. Unless they really think Madden is ready or promote McNab

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
is there a stat that shows a teams passing % ? Because we gotta be on the bottom of that list
I haven't seen anyone undertake the pure success rate of passes, but last season there was a project which tracked passes that lead to shots: Passing Project: Dangerous Primary Shot Contributions - NHL Numbers
DEm7XBl.png

wOjWVmA.png
160.png
221.png

Anaheim Ducks

Oct 18, 2011
It’s now or never Bob.

A last gasp desperation goal doesn’t change anything. 7 losses in a row, most of them looking like ****.

I think it’s hilarious that Bob acknowledged last season and after last season that the team looked horrendous, yet thought it would magically clear up because “the coaches have been mandated” to play a different style.
Slash skating and less D to D passes were the solutions they had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad