GDT: ___ vs Rangers @ 7PM PST / 10PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
All right, let's see if starting a GDT early will make things a little better...

Oh, and go Ducks or whatever.

*sigh*

Ducks Possible Lineup:

Left WingCenterRight Wing
RakellGetzlafAberg
LundestromHenriqueEaves
CoglianoKeslerSilfverberg
GibbonsKossilaSherwood
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
LDRD
LindholmLarsson
FowlerWelinski
PetterssonMontour
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Goaltender
Gibson
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducks DVM

Pennaduck

Aug 17, 2016
Pennsylvania
I don't hate the forward lines given what we have to work with. It will be good to see what Kossila can bring. I'd probably prefer Sherwood to Gibbons but that's kind of a wash.

Is word out there that Eaves is actually playing or is that speculation?

Also is this the youngest defense in the NHL right now?

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
All right, let's see if starting a GDT early will make things a little better...

Oh, and go Ducks or whatever.

*sigh*

Ducks Possible Lineup:

Left WingCenterRight Wing
RakellGetzlafAberg
HenriqueLundestromEaves
CoglianoKeslerSilfverberg
StreetKossilaGibbons
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
LDRD
LindholmLarsson
FowlerWelinski
PetterssonMontour
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
If Eaves is activated then someone has to go down to San Diego. Since Street was waived I expect that will be Street and Sherwood will play on the 4th line.

I understand that Manson is injured but not on injured reserve. What about Schenn? If he were healthy I would prefer to play him than Pettersson.

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
Oh boy, Eaves is back?? Really excited to see what he can add, since it feels like we've been in free fall these last six games.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
parents had Rangers seasons seats in the 70’s- early 80’s

Grew up a Ranger fan.
Living in OC and became a fan of the Ducks it is amazing to look at these two franchises today.
Rangers are rebuilding/tanking and really needed to
Ducks are tanking and need a retool,
And don’t seem to know it.

Wonder if there has ever been an NHL game where BOTH teams lost.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Hope so. Letting the coach go has no real risk at this point. The team cannot get worse, they're already giving the 74-75 caps a run for it. Name Eakins or MacLean interim HC for the rest of the season and see how it plays out. If it works, great! We have our new HC. If not, oh well, we're still tanking.

Reactions: Exit Dose

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
It looks like they haven't practiced at all since last season and just decided "we are going to play faster" and told the players to do whatever they think that is

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
I was thinking this might be RC’s last game either way. Firing a head coach isn’t a spur of the moment type of thing based on the result of one game. Look at the last time it happened, they actually won his last game. If he’s gone, a decision was probably already made. A plan has to be in place. For that reason, the fact that there are 2 off days before their next game makes it good timing as compared to only 1 off day before most other games this homestand.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I don't hate the forward lines given what we have to work with. It will be good to see what Kossila can bring. I'd probably prefer Sherwood to Gibbons but that's kind of a wash.

Is word out there that Eaves is actually playing or is that speculation?

Also is this the youngest defense in the NHL right now?

It’s 23.6 so am guessing it’s up there although I’m not sure what Detroit are currently icing, early on they were missing all their regulars. Only Fowler and Welinski are older than 24.

And speaking of that D I hate those d pairs. It’s almost as bad as in 2015 (i think) where we had Fowler Vatanen Lindholm and a bunch of ahlers while missing about 4 regulars.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
No eaves listed on Instagram lineup post

paine

Jun 4, 2007
parents had Rangers seasons seats in the 70’s- early 80’s

Grew up a Ranger fan.
Living in OC and became a fan of the Ducks it is amazing to look at these two franchises today.
Rangers are rebuilding/tanking and really needed to
Ducks are tanking and need a retool,
And don’t seem to know it.

Wonder if there has ever been an NHL game where BOTH teams lost.

One market can handle a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad