GDT: 9 Mar 2013 - Wild @ Nashy - 7:00

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
Kuemper got his first start in Vancouver.
Hope we go with Backs tomorrow though, and then Hackett the next.

Emilie

Feb 6, 2013
MN
Yeah, it's gonna be interesting to see who will get the start.

EDIT: And scratched, of course.

There's no way that Yeo puts Backstrom in. If he get's hurt, that leaves ONE healthy goalie on the Wild roster. He's not going to risk it.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
There's no way that Yeo puts Backstrom in. If he get's hurt, that leaves ONE healthy goalie on the Wild roster. He's not going to risk it.

So what? If Hackett gets hurt, we only have Backs. That's a risk taken every game.
Backs is better and is coming off of a W. He should get the start.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
HUGE game tomorrow night. With win, Wild vault to 3rd spot in West.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Uh-oh, now looking at the FO stats and I'm really worried. The 2nd game in a row for Koivu with only 33% and we all know he's a good faceoff guy usually even when he's a little off. At least he's way better than that even in his worse games. One game can be a fluke, two could still be an anomaly but if he's the same way overall in tomorrow's game, then something's gotta be wrong. Something physical, guessing it's the damn shoulder again. This is really not normal. Might be the time to press the big red panic button.

LemaireisGOD

Jul 19, 2010
Nowhere, WI
My take...

http://www.stateofhockeynews.com/2013-articles/march/wild-vs-predlies.html

Beggers can't be choosers with the 2 points but they will have to be a lot better if they expect to get another two points from the Canucks tomorrow. Brodin looked tremendous again, Coyle looked promising and I love what the team got out of its 4th line. I have a full game recap, plus a summary of the state tournament as well as updates on Graovac, Haula, Jobke and Bussieres. Enjoy!

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
Pictures of the night.

163432096_slide.jpg

163433198_slide.jpg

EDIT: Oh and Konopka at it again!

163435200_slide.jpg

163435235_slide.jpg

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Uh-oh, now looking at the FO stats and I'm really worried. The 2nd game in a row for Koivu with only 33% and we all know he's a good faceoff guy usually even when he's a little off. At least he's way better than that even in his worse games. One game can be a fluke, two could still be an anomaly but if he's the same way overall in tomorrow's game, then something's gotta be wrong. Something physical, guessing it's the damn shoulder again. This is really not normal. Might be the time to press the big red panic button.

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
I hope Yeo has Backstrom in net tomorrow, seems like to big of a game to put on Hackets shoulders.

You realize Hackett came in last year in a tight spot in San Jose, and not only won that game with 40+saves but won the next won in LA to against the eventual champs, I'd say he'd be just fine.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
The thing is...if I told you before the season that we'd be past the halfway point and only 2 points out of first you would have taken that and run...and through everything...all of the frustrations and complaints and calls for X's or Y's head...we are just that...2 points out of first and if we win tomorrow we will be first in our division.

I'm not complaining. We realistically can only get better too.

Pretty much everyone sans maybe Suter have produced (points wise at least) below what we expected before the season started. I think some of our puck luck with posts will eventually turn around too, so I'm pretty happy where we are.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Considering its halfway through the season now and we haven't really got close yet, we just might not get there this year. Then again, we must be doing something right to be in the hunt, though being "in the hunt" for the playoffs isn't where a cap ceiling team should be.

Actually I think if it happens, it will happen suddenly and we'll end up going on a tear close to the end of the season, which will be just the right time to get hot...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad