GDT: 9 Mar 2013 - Wild @ Nashy - 7:00

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Didn't see a thread. Here we go. Will be updating as it goes.

Minnesota Wild (11-9-2: 24 points, 11th in Western Conference, 2nd in Northwest Division) vs. Nashville Predators (10-9-5: 25 points, T-9th in Western Conference, 4th in Central Division)

You are embarking on the journey that is the highly anticipated matchup between the 28th(NP) ranked team in Goals Scored and the 29th(MW).​

WILD Probables

Parise – Koivu – Coyle
Zucker – Cullen – Setoguchi
Heatley – Brodziak – Clutterbuck
Mitchell – Konopka – Rupp

Boooo – Brodin
Spurgeon – Stoner
Falk – Gilbert

Backstrom​

Nashy Probables

Some other dudes​

Last edited:

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I really want this game over with but with a win, too.

I am sure Suter is going to get highly booed and rightfully so I guess... but for playing his heart out in Nashville under contract, then free agency (his right) took place and he decided to live in his wife's homestate with a franchise that has great prospects? He doesn't come across as evil to me so it's hard to understand the hatred and that stupid symbol people use for him... s$uter which is so wrong considering he took less to play here.

Anyway, I hope we come out of this game with a win and the experience is not that bad for Suter.

Let's go Wild!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Hope we win this one. 4-2 Wild. Suter, Parise (2), Granlund with goals.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
We got over Gabby and moved on. Some day they will get over Suter.

In the mean time, 3-2 Wild.

Emilie

Feb 6, 2013
MN
How sweet would it be for Suter to get a couple goals and assists in this game:yo:

ewoksonhoth

Lolorado
Jul 4, 2012
One Great City!
I really want this game over with but with a win, too.

I am sure Suter is going to get highly booed and rightfully so I guess... but for playing his heart out in Nashville under contract, then free agency (his right) took place and he decided to live in his wife's homestate with a franchise that has great prospects? He doesn't come across as evil to me so it's hard to understand the hatred and that stupid symbol people use for him... s$uter which is so wrong considering he took less to play here.

Anyway, I hope we come out of this game with a win and the experience is not that bad for Suter.

Let's go Wild!
He still is going to be demonized for it. It's the way sports go. We also have to realize that we won that round so we've got a different perspective than everyone else. I really like him on this team, hell I've respected the guy since he started playing like a madman back in Nashville, but I'd be pissed if he signed a huge contract somewhere else that took him away from our team.

Let's hope for a good one tonight. If they've got their A game and shoot high it'll be a great game. Heatley, Parise and Zucker with the goals.

WildOne

Feb 21, 2013
WILD Probables UPDATED!
Welcome back Clutter!!

Parise – Koivu – Coyle
Zucker – Cullen – Setoguchi
Heatley – Brodziak – Clutterbuck
Mitchell – Konopka – Rupp​

The blue line will remain unchanged:

Suter – Brodin
Spurgeon – Stoner
Falk – Gilbert​

So Granlund and Bouchard are probably scrached..

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
My favorite part from them is the whole "he lied" bit. Oh please, what do you expect a free agent to say?

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
My favorite part from them is the whole "he lied" bit. Oh please, what do you expect a free agent to say?

1O4Zo.png

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
I'm holding out hope until Russo says it...but man, that kind of sucks.

I really dislike Konopka the hockey player :shakehead
The 4th line has actually been a decent line when Granlund or Brodz has centered it. Back to Back games you would have to imagine the 4th line is going to see decent minutes in both of these games and Yeo goes with Mr Instigator. I guess it does get the Wilds best unit on the ice killing penalties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad