Those Soviet women were something.

OH yes.

Kovpak_partisanki.jpg

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I still remember when Luongo got thrown under the bus despite winning the gold in 2010, cause that makes sense right? Oh well, I hope Price doesn't get the same treatment, but it will be interesting what the HF groupthink decides.

Price is playing like Lou did. Good enough but not good enough to inspire confidence, like he did in 2014.

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
This Canadian fan is not bitter.
I'm watching great hockey.
I actually enjoy the WHC format more than I thought I would.

Yea I like most canadian fans in here, unfortunately the bitter ones are always the loudest.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 3RD PERIOD!

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Yeah, i have. And no one acted like that. If it was a Russian who acted like "Marshy", i'm sure you'd say differently.

So if your buddy was attacked by malkin first (if you actually watched the play) like that would you expect your mate to stand there and watch or jump in. Sounds like you would watch your guy take a beating because its politically correct to stay out of danger. Glad your not my teammate, lol.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
what happend to Price? He only allowed 3 goals during the entire Sochi tournament and I bet he's going to let in at least 3 goals in this game by the look of it (Yes I'm making a lot of comparisons to 2014 currently).

Dunno if you noticed how much worse the CAN D is playing than Sochi. What chance did he have on the second goal. Absolutely none. Even Couture said that the D need to be better at clearing guys out of the crease.

First goal, he got a piece of a perfect shot.

I'm more worried about how the entire D is playing. They're costing us, and that includes Weber, in case it sounds like I'm being biased. Doughty is the only one who's been solid.

I'm calling some Toews heroics.

And kudos to Russia, they're playing a terrific game.

Dris

Feb 22, 2014
Helsinki
Russia got out shot 10-4 in the last 15 not sure how you give them the edge.

Quality of the chances should count no?... a post, should not count as a deflected shot going 3 meters wide

pure crude statistics help but do not fully explain a match

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Ok, team Russia, this is our chance, this is our time.

We are good, we are very good.

Canada is very good, but they are NOT invincible.

GO RUSSIA

РОССИЯ!

Slot

Mar 6, 2012
Quality of the chances should count no?... a post, should not count as a deflected shot going 3 meters wide

pure crude statistics help but do not fully explain a match

Neither counts as a shot so neither is included in the total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad