GDT: 9/24 - Canada vs. Russia - 7 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedLundy

Dec 2, 2014
Its called sticking up for your team mate if you ever played a sport you would appreciate it. Malkin with 2 cheap cross checks to the dee mans back. Way to go marshy

Yeah, i have. And no one acted like that. If it was a Russian who acted like "Marshy", i'm sure you'd say differently.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
You mean the CBC announcers that HFboards universally makes fun of all the time for being dumb? Okay okay. So you like them when they say what you think they should say. Got it :handclap::handclap::handclap::cry::cry::shakehead:shakehead:sarcasm::sarcasm:

No, try ESPN announcers. Try Sirius XM hosts.

Keep hating though. :shakehead

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Russia on the road. In Canada. With a borderline bad blueline. Keeping it at 2-2 at the second intermission.

Good stuff! At the very least these guys have guts.

bDtKarlsson

Feb 21, 2014
Are Europe and NA the only teams that have reached their full potential so far in the tournament?

Dris

Feb 22, 2014
Helsinki
Russia had the edge for 4 minutes out of 40. They came on strong towards the end, but they had been dominated for 35 minutes. So many missed chances could easily be 6-2.

Just saw one post at the end of the 2nd, and one clear chance for Tarasenko (who has been amazingly good)...the last 15 min Russia had the edge...

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
40ede12a4ea6c5e3cddd1e53b46755a9.jpg

Those Soviet women were something.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Bob is the only reason the ruskies are here. He has been the best player in the tourny with Sid. That includes all the games not just today, without him they are flying home, where some do not want to be.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Bob isn't stealing game. He is playing okay. The SHOT BLOCKERS are the ones stealing the game. Russia is blocking every damn shot and putting it all on the line.

Blocking every damn shot? You mean other than the 30-some shots, including some very high-quality attempts, that have not been blocked?

As a neutral fan I find it pathetic when someone claims Bobrosvky is just stealing the game.

Get off your superiority complex.

Russia had a great finish to the 2nd period. But that would be the difference between 6-2 and 6-0 if you had an average goalie in net for Russia.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
As always good Russian second period in terms on results.

Canada has been truly dominating this period.

Only God and Bob can help us now.

I think the Russians got scared when they got the lead, started sitting back as much as possible.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Just saw one post at the end of the 2nd, and one clear chance for Tarasenko (who has been scaringly good)...the last 15 min Russia had the edge

Russia got out shot 10-4 in the last 15 not sure how you give them the edge.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
This Canadian fan is not bitter.
I'm watching great hockey.
I actually enjoy the WHC format more than I thought I would.

Actually so true. I wasn't really excited for this tournament, but I guess USA/Canada and Canada/Russia rivalries bring out the best in all of us regardless of what we think of this tournament.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
As always good Russian second period in terms on results.

Canada has been truly dominating this period.

Only God and Bob can help us now

The Soviets didn't believe in God and did just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad