GDT: 9/15/13 Training Camp Scrimmage - 11:00 AM CST - WILD.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpRedDawn*

Must be an issue with your machine or connection...my stream looks fantastic.

And I don't think the Wild have any control as to whether or not the Tuesday game will be on FSN.

uh no. Even on 720p (or what they claim it is), you can't see who's who on the standard view

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I meant having Mitchell play on the other wing. :laugh:

Hell, I even wanted Mitchell on the 3rd line last year over PMB/Zucker. His game i sjust more suited to that line than the 4th and I think he could succeed there.

I like Mitchell as a player, but I wonder if Yeo might want more of a scoring threat on that line?

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
uh no. Even on 720p (or what they claim it is), you can't see who's who on the standard view

Wasn't it you that predicted the Wild wouldn't have the stream because (and I'm paraphrasing) "this organization can't do anything right"?

So, now that you've been proven wrong, you're moving the goal posts back by demanding the Wild televise a pre-season game so you can watch it in high def? As if the Wild have any control over that? :laugh:

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Rofl Wes Walz "Can we get back to hockey boys" after a 5 minute rant about player names and random stuff noone really cares about.

Wes for Play by Play!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Who's the 3rd guy in Granlund's line? Looks like Fontaine is playing with Haula right now?

OpRedDawn*

Wasn't it you that predicted the Wild wouldn't have the stream because (and I'm paraphrasing) "this organization can't do anything right"?

So, now that you've been proven wrong, you're moving the goal posts back by demanding the Wild televise a pre-season game so you can watch it in high def? As if the Wild have any control over that? :laugh:

I wouldn't be surprised cuz they are pretty clueless when it comes to PR or anything fan related. And, yes, I've watched the scrimmages on their website before so it's like not this is brand new or something. And, the stream still is pretty poor. For how much they push the "state of hockey" monicker and push for players to use that term, the preseason games should damn well be on tv

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised cuz they are pretty clueless when it comes to PR or anything fan related. And, yes, I've watched the scrimmages on their website before so it's like not this is brand new or something. And, the stream still is pretty poor. For how much they push the "state of hockey" monicker and push for players to use that term, the preseason games should damn well be on tv

You DO realize that the Wild don't own FSN and they can't control the programming, right?

Let me ask you this question: If the Wild COULD televise a preseason game, why wouldn't they? It's not like they have to pay FSN, FSN pays them. And if FSN felt that the ratings would be worth televising, they would do it in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad