GDT: 9/15/13 Training Camp Scrimmage - 11:00 AM CST - WILD.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
WILD.com presents the Green vs. White training camp scrimmage.

The Minnesota Wild Training Camp, presented by Andersen Windows, will open the doors of Xcel Energy Center at 11 a.m. Sunday for a Green vs. White scrimmage. The event is free and open to the public.

If you can’t make it to the Twin Cities on Sunday don’t sweat it because Wild.com will live stream the scrimmage. Wild Radio Host Kevin Falness will emcee the broadcast alongside FOX Sports North analysts Mike Greenlay and Wes Walz.

Teams for the scrimmage have not been set, but the Lighthouse imagines they might look something like the groups that have been split the first two days at camp.

The stream will go live a few minutes before the game as the players take the ice for warmups and the link can be found on the Wild.com homepage, @mnwild and the club’s Facebook page.

Russo's update on the scrimmage.

Last edited:

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Really looking forward to see if the Nino-Coyle-Heatley line show any chemistry.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Really looking forward to see if the Nino-Coyle-Heatley line show any chemistry.

That would be a great line.

Which raises a question: if that line looks good, would that likely mean Granlund & Zucker -> Iowa?

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
That would be a great line.

Which raises a question: if that line looks good, would that likely mean Granlund & Zucker -> Iowa?

Most likely. Unless Yeo wants to add a scoring threat to the 3rd line.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Most likely. Unless Yeo wants to add a scoring threat to the 3rd line.

I hope he adds some scoring touch on the 3rd line. Imo in the modern hockey you should have 3 lines where every line can score and the 4th line can be the shutdown/energy line. I prefer Zucker-Brodziak-Cooke to Mitchell-Brodziak-Cooke.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I hope he adds some scoring touch on the 3rd line. Imo in the modern hockey you should have 3 lines where every line can score and the 4th line can be the shutdown/energy line. I prefer Zucker-Brodziak-Cooke to Mitchell-Brodziak-Cooke.

...or Cooke - Brodziak - Granlund

...or Cooke - Granlund - Brodziak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad