GDT: 9/15/13 Training Camp Scrimmage - 11:00 AM CST - WILD.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
I want my good stream back. Not this bad one. Stream was flawless in the 1st period. I want that one!

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Patterson takes it to the house!!!!!!

EDIT: ooops. Wrong thread. :)

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I've been campaigning for this since we signed Cooke. I really like the idea of that line.

Was there any question that Cooke would be on that 3rd line from the minute we signed him? No way do we pay a guy over $2 million a season to play on the 4th line.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Was there any question that Cooke would be on that 3rd line from the minute we signed him? No way do we pay a guy over $2 million a season to play on the 4th line.

I meant having Mitchell play on the other wing. :laugh:

Hell, I even wanted Mitchell on the 3rd line last year over PMB/Zucker. His game i sjust more suited to that line than the 4th and I think he could succeed there.

OpRedDawn*

does anyone know if the game on tues will be on fsn? or will we need a POS stream like the one we have now?

Beegoalie

Dec 21, 2011
Pominville Minnesota
Granlund is noticeably faster..looks really good. Heatley is slimmer. Nice Flashes from Nino. First Line is dominant. Dumba looks raw and small yet but has made some nice plays.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
does anyone know if the game on tues will be on fsn? or will we need a POS stream like the one we have now?

Must be an issue with your machine or connection...my stream looks fantastic.

And I don't think the Wild have any control as to whether or not the Tuesday game will be on FSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad