Prospect Info: 8th IceHogs, Fuel, NCAA/Jr./Int'l Prospects thread - Offseason in Rockford

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Watching USA vs.France this morning g...USA not doing much against a surprisingly good French competition..One player has really caught my eye...a D-man on the French team...6'0 198 according to Elite Prospects ...26 year old pro. ..plays in SM-LIGA in Finland for HIFK ...speaking of #18 for France. ..Johann Auvitu ....very impressed with his mobility agility and skating...also sticks like glue on guys..very very good D-man. ..Was +22 for HIFK in regular season and tore it up in the.playoffs offensively with 6 g 7a in 18gp and +8...
. VERY surprised at how good this guy is. STAN needs to sign him if he is a free agent or has an out clause in his contract... this guy is much better to step in and impact better than anyone we have coming in the system at this point in their development...as it should be for a 26 year old experienced pro..Elite Prospects also shows his contract ended this season so he IS a free agent...Really really mobile and competent. ..Plays both pp and pk for Team France...Really Really Really impressed with him ..are you scouts watching Stan?

Last edited:

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
sounds like the NHL is a option. I don't think he would under ELC though.

Strengths

Yohan Auvitu on defence is France's best player, named the Pekka Rautakallio Award winner as the best defender in the FInnish Liiga this year, and will be the on-ice leader for Les Bleus. Auvitu could find his way into the NHL in the future, and should be fun to watch.

Ilta-Sanomat According to the data HIFK's number one defender risen this spring Yohann Auvitu helsinkiläisseuran leave at the end of the season.

IS: According to Auvitu primarily seeking a contract in NHL or the KHL to. Auvitun wife is a native of Russia, so KHL transfer could hit the man's figures quite well.

Auvitu made 48 regular season match capacities 6 + 15. The playoffs Auvitun power points are the 15 match 6 + 7

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
I think Huet has scared me away from French-born players for the rest of my life

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Forsling def has a >50% shot to make OD roster. If he doesn't then he burns a year off his ELC, so I think that's indicative of what Bowman & Co. think about his chances.

Gooner

Feb 21, 2016
Munich
Watching USA vs.France this morning g...USA not doing much against a surprisingly good French competition..One player has really caught my eye...a D-man on the French team...6'0 198 according to Elite Prospects ...26 year old pro. ..plays in SM-LIGA in Finland for HIFK ...speaking of #18 for France. ..Johann Auvitu ....very impressed with his mobility agility and skating...also sticks like glue on guys..very very good D-man. ..Was +22 for HIFK in regular season and tore it up in the.playoffs offensively with 6 g 7a in 18gp and +8...
. VERY surprised at how good this guy is. STAN needs to sign him if he is a free agent or has an out clause in his contract... this guy is much better to step in and impact better than anyone we have coming in the system at this point in their development...as it should be for a 26 year old experienced pro..Elite Prospects also shows his contract ended this season so he IS a free agent...Really really mobile and competent. ..Plays both pp and pk for Team France...Really Really Really impressed with him ..are you scouts watching Stan?
So you've seen him play precisely one game, looked him up on the internet, and now Stan needsto sign him? :laugh:

He does look good though. The kind of defender we need, would probably come cheap, but is already a seasoned player and ready to contribute. I wouldn't mind giving him a shot.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
So you've seen him play precisely one game, looked him up on the internet, and now Stan needsto sign him? :laugh:

He does look good though. The kind of defender we need, would probably come cheap, but is already a seasoned player and ready to contribute. I wouldn't mind giving him a shot.

The thing with the Blackhawks is as long as he makes under $950 signing him means nothing if he turns out to not be good they can just send him down and loan him back to SWE. We don't really care about spending the money. At least 2/3 the teams probably do. I also saw somewhere he is good athlete so maybe he picked it up later then most so he is just coming into his own at 26 instead of 22.

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
I have watched a fair bit of Tyler Motte this tournament and I am confident that he is going to be a player for the Hawks someday. He plays fearless for size, he is regularly out there in important situations for Team USA and has done very well on the third line. So far I have yet to see a bad game from him. Solid player and also a good PKer.

Also Hinostraza scored a goal today on a pretty good shot.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I still cant believe how dumb Roussell played in game 2 ,, Really came back to haunt the Stars when you consider they lost in 7 to Blues

That game changed entire course of series and his dumb penalties were just completely stupid

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I still cant believe how dumb Roussell played in game 2 ,, Really came back to haunt the Stars when you consider they lost in 7 to Blues

That game changed entire course of series and his dumb penalties were just completely stupid

Are you really shocked he did that though?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Actually I am

One really stupid penalty ,, Ok I expect that
Two really stupid penalties ,, I could see that
Three stupid penalties ,, With this one in OT.. Even Carcillo wasn't that dumb

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Actually I am

One really stupid penalty ,, Ok I expect that
Two really stupid penalties ,, I could see that
Three stupid penalties ,, With this one in OT.. Even Carcillo wasn't that dumb

Rousel reminds me of Shaw I. The sense that the both have legitimate skill and are hard workers but are just too stupid for their own good at times. I wasn't surprised once I saw how he was playing after the first call. My question is what the hell was Ruff doing when he kept putting him out there?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Shaw tends to play on the line without going over it outside of occasional WTF moment (Like in this years playoffs)

He doesn't let his emotions overcome him constantly or play an idiot game so I don't see it ever getting real bad with Shaw

Dan Carcillo was once a legit hockey player and then became a circus act

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
It's pretty pathetic that Courtney's the only one that ever opens her mouth here with any actual Rockford impressions when she hasn't even been a season ticket holder until now.

I'd bet money some of you have been Icehogs ticket holders for a while now. Why none of you can provide half the insight she does is mind boggling.

Also, enjoy Courts. Hopefully the organization will repay you buy resigning Leighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad