Prospect Info: #8 Prospect

#8 Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
To do a "runoff" for this one, you ask the people who voted for Gruden and Bellerive who in the top four they'd vote for. Whoever ends up with the most votes in that scenario wins. Then if there's a tie hopefully it's only between two players. And you'd do a poll between those two players. But this is for @Empoleon8771 to figure out. :silly:

cc @TheDeke @Zero Pucks

Do we really want anyone that voted Gruden or Bellerive deciding anything for us?

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
DCW3.gif

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I get what you're saying, but, they voted. They should be the preliminary tie breaker. For better or worse. :laugh:

I don't really think 2/3 votes are gonna be all that difference making. What if in a runoff of Lindberg, Blomqvist and Pustinen they each pick a different one? We're right back where we started, but if those who voted for O'Connor gets into the mix there's the difference maker. Unless, he manages to get a few more to make it a 4-way runoff.:biglaugh:

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I don't really think 2/3 votes are gonna be all that difference making. What if in a runoff of Lindberg, Blomqvist and Pustinen they each pick a different one? We're right back where we started, but if those who voted for O'Connor gets into the mix there's the difference maker. Unless, he manages to get a few more to make it a 4-way runoff.:biglaugh:

Like I said, it's up to Empo to figure out. :laugh:

edit: Gruden is actually my favorite prospect. Really enjoyed watching him play and progress in WBS last season. Does a bit of everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think my plan for #8 is a 3 prospect runoff between Lindberg, Blomqvist and Puustinen, unless there is a sudden surge in votes for O'Connor. It's either that or just doing Lindberg vs Blomqvist as a run-off for #8.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Can you just get a Blomqvist voter and a Lindberg voter to PM you a rock-paper-scissors game?

A runoff between 2 basically equivalent goalie prospects is just:

v9x8MbL.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Three goalies in the top ten of our prospect pool is less about "woah great goalie depth" and more about "ehhh... what else do we even have" imo.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad