GDT: #74|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Montreal Canadiens|The effort of the Pittsburgh Penguins in 1 GDT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Damn you and your facts.

Then I need to calm my **** down and just watch and mock Sheary falling like usual.
MvhujPf.gif

I mean, I agree the team looks disinterested.

But, I would also if I basically lose the game in the first ten minutes against the Islanders while they skate around like it’s the playoffs.

We’ll see if they are truly hungry in April. Like honestly what do they have to prove right now?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I care very little about the President's trophy and more about individual players and their game that might hurt us at crucial points during the playoffs.

That's my point. Regular season is important, but it don't mean jack.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Somehow that doesn't surprise me.:sarcasm:;)

Hey...people here would be surprised and jealous at what original lineups of bands that are now defunct I saw — bands that most people wish were back together....The Clash, The Police, Talking Heads, GNR Appetite for Destruction tour, The Smiths (not Morrissey solo), among others...post-punk stuff. But I enjoy an occasional 80s piece of fluff as well...

Reactions: Ryder71

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I mean, I agree the team looks disinterested.

But, I would also if I basically lose the game in the first ten minutes against the Islanders while they skate around like it’s the playoffs.

We’ll see if they are truly hungry in April. Like honestly what do they have to prove right now?

Yeah there's that too. All of the "out of the playoff" teams are playing for respect to end their year strong and with positives while the playoff teams are trying not to get injured and figure out their "playoff" line-up.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yes, last nights excellent lineup that lost the game is back for more...thank you Sully...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think the last time the Habs scored was against the Pens....
I’m sure that’s another encouraging fact for everyone....

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Let me explain how this goes. Pens will lose. The 10-15 most negative posters will jump online and make it hell for the next 4-5 days. They'll act like the team will never be good again and it's all over.

So buckle up, baby! It's going to suck for a couple days.

Reactions: vabm8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad