GDT: #73 | Flyers at Rangers | March 26, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
What collective wisdom protrudes is the Flyers not to make the playoffs. The young and future talent to shine, the vets to see limited ice time or fail, the team loses, gets to the draft lottery, wins that and then get the next Patrick Kane or the Penguins' player, lead the Flyers to win a Cup in years ahead. Or not get the next James van Riemsdyk or Nolan Patrick. Seems fair.
At this point I’ll happily take the playoffs and picking 17th or 18th over missing and picking, barring a miracle, 15th or 16th.

I just want the Rags in round one and I’ll pray for the massive upset. They can lose round 2 in 4 straight, if they give me a win over the scum from NY in round one!

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
At this point I’ll happily take the playoffs and picking 17th or 18th over missing and picking, barring a miracle, 15th or 16th.

I just want the Rags in round one and I’ll pray for the massive upset. They can lose round 2 in 4 straight, if they give me a win over the scum from NY in round one!
Doesn't it seem since the 1997 win against the Rangers, except for occasional bursts of sunshine that black clouds linger?

Reactions: BiggE

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Doesn't it seem since the 1997 win against the Rangers, except for occasional bursts of sunshine that black clouds linger?
Yup, pretty much.

Though coming back down 0-3 in games and 0-3 in game 7 vs Boston in 2010 was amazing. But yeah, it’s been way more downs than ups since the 97 conference final.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
They just had the double screen set up perfectly and instead of taking the shot, TK pissed his pants, passed to Tippett on an angle where Shesterkin could see it the whole way and predictably we don’t score.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA