GDT: #73 | Flyers at Rangers | March 26, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Omg omg omg. Feed me a Seeler + Drysdale return for after this game.

That could be the difference between playoffs and not.

I wanted Seeler traded regardless, and Attard is only making that case stronger. Granted I haven't been keying in on him too much, but he seems fine. And I don't hate Seeler, for what he is.

Ginning on the other hand...no thanks

Reactions: BiggE

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
instruct the big kid to not "run" our skaters .....or else 👊

don't want players like Frost, Coots, Konecny, Farabee, Brink or York challenging him 😬

why ain't Seels playing, dag darn it ..... hate when teams run our talented players

Rempe doesn't care about Deslauriers. Deslauriers has never once protected anyone, ever. Making the team worse by playing him is dumb.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Flyers finding their franchise 1C in Ryan Poehling:

T8fazgSeTulU.gif

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Some scoffed at Mike Maneluk being RW1 alongside Lindros and LeClair until they saw his blazing speed. The rest was history, aka Roman Vopat. That is an attempt at humor.
Love those flash in the pans. I still remember them trying to sell us on the long term potential of Magnus Roupe, Patrick Juhlin and Jiri Latal.

And, based on his debut game, Al Hill should be the NHLs all time leading scorer!

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Love those flash in the pans. I still remember them trying to sell us on the long term potential of Magnus Roupe, Patrick Juhlin and Jiri Latal.

And, based on his debut game, Al Hill should be the NHLs all time leading scorer!
Don't forget the "best player not in the NHL" Jiri Dopita.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Guess we want the Wings to win vs Caps ?
What collective wisdom protrudes is the Flyers not to make the playoffs. The young and future talent to shine, the vets to see limited ice time or fail, the team loses, gets to the draft lottery, wins that and then get the next Patrick Kane or the Penguins' generational player(s), lead the Flyers to win a Cup in years ahead. Or not get the next James van Riemsdyk or Nolan Patrick. Seems fair.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
WHY is Rempe even dressed ?? .....

guess we'll find out tonight if they play ice hockey or goon hockey .....

I'd have Seel's and Nicky in there , any more injuries and no playoffs :dunno:
Having him dressed means the Rangers are effectively playing with 11 forwards. This should be good news if you want the Flyers to have a better chance to win the game...

Rempe's 4 minutes shouldn't be scaring anyone, though he does have a career game winning goal against the Flyers. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad