Post-Game Talk: #73 | Capitals 3 at FLYERS 6 | Sun., Mar. 18, 2018, 5:00 pm ET

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Simmers nickname for TK is Tazmanian Devil!

EqualShadyAphid-max-1mb.gif

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Very strong game/lineup today. Filpulla played well. Sanheim was strong, despite MacDonald.

Only person who had a noticeably bad game was Gudas. That's kind of becoming a trend.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
That whole sequence was very impressive, and pretty hard.

Thats been missing from his game all year.

Have to wonder if that lazy effort at the end of the Vegas game was a wake up call for him.

Reactions: Jtown

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Actually thought he was good until the bad pinch in the 3rd

That pinch stood out but he wasn't doing good work on clears, which has been his biggest issue lately. He was either soft and short, putting guys in no position to advance it, or just icing the thing. Like he hasn't figured out how to flip a puck to center.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
That pinch stood out but he wasn't doing good work on clears, which has been his biggest issue lately. He was either soft and short, putting guys in no position to advance it, or just icing the thing. Like he hasn't figured out how to flip a puck to center.

I dont remember seeing this but it was one of those games that had so much going on that a lot of the minutiae gets lost on me

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Thats been missing from his game all year.

Have to wonder if that lazy effort at the end of the Vegas game was a wake up call for him.

its hard to find any sort of energy or motivation when you get to the bench and see 23 out there sabotaging this organization, and See hak was the facial expression of a 55 year old post menapausal spinster.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
And it happened with Manning in the press box

baWBF0l.gif
which is why i want hak fired and i want the flyers out of the playoffs because the freaking idiot of the gm wont have the guts to fire hak even if this team is in the playoffs and show pretty much nothing and wasting talent for nothing.
this is what you are buying into.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad