Post-Game Talk: #72 | FLYERS 4 at Hurricanes 2 | Sat., Mar. 17, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
This game was all Lyon. Wasn't impressed with his first couple games at all but the kid has battled back and was great today and has been great since those games. Old school goalie that fights for every save. Kids and Lyon brought this team back from the dead as they were greatly outplayed until the 3rd
I wish we could combine Mrazek's raw talent with the fight of Lyon.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Don’t know as much hockey history as I should if you’re being serious lol. Just got into it maybe 4 years ago.

Oh, I'm dead serious, give or take. You know how he always spews bunk and hocum and looks like he dressed himself in the dark? Back in the 1970s, guys needed that sort of tomfoolery to help them recover from the physical play and all the unrecorded concussions delivered with man strength. Bill's comic relief allowed guys like Clarkie and Parent to relax and thrive.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Don’t know as much hockey history as I should if you’re being serious lol. Just got into it maybe 4 years ago.

FF to 2:35 of this, probably his biggest goal.

But this was the other highlight. JXC will tell you all about it.

hqdefault.jpg

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
Juicy Pop said:
Can't stay for the 3rd. Maybe I'll dream of a victory and wake up in another dimension where it actually happens.

Hello Flyers' fans of whatever universe this happens to be. I have traveled long and far from a dark and scary place where Brandon Manning is considered a top-4 defenseman by our coach.

Dare I ask, have I found sanctuary in a more sane reality?

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
If you love roller coasters ...

tenor.gif

you'll love being a Flyers fan!

Nice work by Leighton, I mean Lyon, keeping us in that one.

TK is a pretty good player, for a third liner.

Great pinch and assist by Sanheim.

Wonderful work by Patrick, and great pass from Oskar, on the Jake goal.

Simmer has been going through a rough patch (my theory; his shoulder has been jacked most of the season) but he had some nice plays tonight, and the outlet to Flip was great.

Raffl is cannon! :sarcasm:

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Taking Konecny off the top line really disturbs me. He's worked his ass off all year and provides energy night in, night out, he deserves to be rewarded and more importantly, he needs skilled players around him to be effective.

YamCork

Dec 11, 2017
Australia
Taking Konecny off the top line really disturbs me. He's worked his ass off all year and provides energy night in, night out, he deserves to be rewarded and more importantly, he needs skilled players around him to be effective.

He needs to be surrounded by that veteran presence.. oh wait.. I don't think he could have any two better players than G & Couts to learn from.

Hakstol is a dolt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad