GDT: #70 | Golden Knights at FLYERS | Mon., Mar. 12, 2018, 7:00 pm ET | SN, NBCSP, ATTSN-RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Going to the game tonight. Will be a nice change from over analyzing what i see on tv and listening to JJ and Clement.

Reactions: Rebels57

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I think we win. Having Sanheim even for 12 minutes is a huge boost to this team as oppossed to anyone else playing those 12 minutes. Also nolan patrick is good now.

Reactions: Rebels57

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Patrick is the big boost, since he's turned it on the 2nd line is solid. That means you have two lines that can play 35 minutes between them.
The third line is meh, but with Lehtera and Read, the 4th line is passable (compared to Leier and Weise).
Lehtera is actually looking like a legitimate NHL player these days, if you can't skate, HIT SOMEBODY!.

The Sanheim effect is a bit exaggerated right now.

Reactions: hatcher

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
If Lehtera and the band can play the same hard-nosed cycle game that they did against WPG, then they've got this in the bag.

The PK shouldn't be a concern due to recent history and because VGK games have tended towards loose officiating.

JABEE

Feb 12, 2010
Philadelphia
If there's one thing that's evident. The logic of the overall organizational depth chart means nothing when it comes to who gets opportunities/minutes.

Matt Read was in the AHL for this entire season and replaced Travis Konecny on the first line at the end of the game the other night.

Does Manning have to be demoted by Hextall to force Hak's hand and give more minutes to Sanheim?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Patrick is the big boost, since he's turned it on the 2nd line is solid. That means you have two lines that can play 35 minutes between them.
The third line is meh, but with Lehtera and Read, the 4th line is passable (compared to Leier and Weise).
Lehtera is actually looking like a legitimate NHL player these days, if you can't skate, HIT SOMEBODY!.

The second line is Flip.

Reactions: Tripod and Striiker

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I always liked Bellemare and was kind of sad to see him go. But I don't miss the bullshit posts about him on this board, so ultimately it's probably for the better that he's somewhere else now...

Reactions: JXC and hatcher

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Im gonna miss this game thanks to my wife! Shes making me go out be social with her and her friends, lol its to much to ask for to come home from busting my ass all day and relax and get pissed off with the flyers and dave haktard
make them take you to a sports bar and buy you beer and wings and watch the game with drunk women lolol

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005

Patrick really has made a big difference.

Sanheim, it remains to be seen. But I read an article about how it was good for him to be sent down -guess we’ll know soon enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad