GDT: #70 | Golden Knights at FLYERS | Mon., Mar. 12, 2018, 7:00 pm ET | SN, NBCSP, ATTSN-RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Vegas roster seems to be a little depleted, lots of players day-to-day with some minor ailment.
They get lots of secondardy scoring though.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Weal still a healthy scratch in case anyone had any doubts

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
yea i always wondered if PEB could be a better player if he ever got surgicaly removed from VdVs side...

shame we never got to find out

I think those of us with functioning eyeballs and brain stems found out, really. If you consider that Christopher LeVandevelde is the worst person to ever be paid to play anything as a professional, reason would tell us that anyone would be better away from him. I don't know if you have ever seen any of the chubbier crotch-chopping bowlers, or some of the guys who play darts for a living in Europe, but Pebbles would definitely be better off with them than LeVdV. I'm guilty of exaggerating things from time to time, but I don't think I am exaggerating here.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
I think those of us with functioning eyeballs and brain stems found out, really. If you consider that Christopher LeVandevelde is the worst person to ever be paid to play anything as a professional, reason would tell us that anyone would be better away from him. I don't know if you have ever seen any of the chubbier crotch-chopping bowlers, or some of the guys who play darts for a living in Europe, but Pebbles would definitely be better off with them than LeVdV. I'm guilty of exaggerating things from time to time, but I don't think I am exaggerating here.

I would love to send these pile-on guys to other NHL teams for tryouts just for kicks to see what happens. Kind of like the lowly Sens not being able to find even a little place for the Hak favorite, Vandy: Chris VandeVelde: Released from professional tryout

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
PEB is playing better in Vegas. Guys he plays the most minutes with:
Tomas Nosek - 3 year AHL scrub, 54g 7-7 14 this season
William Carrier - St Louis #57 (2013), played a little in Buffalo, hasn't done much in Vegas, 34g 1-2 3
Oscar Lindberg - Phoenix #57 (2010), decent season with Rangers two years ago, slipped a little last year, 57g 7-2 9

They're better possession guys than his Flyer linemates, but it's not like he's playing with great talent this year.
But the overall team is deeper.
PEB is their top PK forward.

He averaged 13:07 in Philly, 12:10 in Vegas, so it's not like his usage has changed much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad