WJC: 6th Annual C4G WJC Pool: Updates Ongoing

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
I also vote number 3. Seems the most logical considering we really have no idea when Lehner will check in again.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Shoot. Was debating between which one of Hart/Yamamoto would be left here so I could get both.

I'll take Miro Heiskanen.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
We're back to Lehner's pick, should I hold off for a bit and see if he comes online still, or?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
We're back to Lehner's pick, should I hold off for a bit and see if he comes online still, or?

Nah, it's been 4 days now since he's last checked in. I told everyone we were starting late last week or early this week. I don't think he can fault us for replacing him at this point. Go ahead and pick

Scrantonicity 2

Mar 7, 2016
G Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen - Finland

Didn't want to take a goalie early but I also know the goalie dominos are about to fall soon and I'm not very confident about my knowledge of who's starting on most teams haha.

Last edited:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Didn't want to take a goalie early but I also know the goalie dominos are about to fall soon and I'm not very confident about my knowledge of who's starting on most teams haha.

You weren't wrong haha. Without naming names I had some 4 other guys I wanted ahead of Gustavsson on the same tier but if I didn't get him I had a backup goalie plan but I didn't really want to go down that path. So now I just have to hope 1 of those 4 guys falls to 25th overall. Not liking the odds but you never know. The guy I had ranked 49th is already gone(not gonna say who that is, don't want to make myself look dumb) so this draft is pretty wide open.

Yes I've ranked the guys before the draft, first year I've decided to do that. But it's a rough draft ranking done very quickly just for a baseline to go on.

Last edited:

Scrantonicity 2

Mar 7, 2016
You weren't wrong haha. Without naming names I had some 4 other guys I wanted ahead of Gustavsson on the same tier but if I didn't get him I had a backup goalie plan but I didn't really want to go down that path. So now I just have to hope 1 of those 4 guys falls to 25th overall. Not liking the odds but you never know. The guy I had ranked 49th is already gone(not gonna say who that is, don't want to make myself look dumb) so this draft is pretty wide open.

Yes I've ranked the guys before the draft, first year I've decided to do that. But it's a rough draft ranking done very quickly just for a baseline to go on.

Yeah I think this draft is going to be quite wide open, there's a fair number of guys who I see as being similar in skill levels, and of course it also comes down to how coaches utilize certain players which can sometimes be difficult to predict (for me at least haha). Finland, Canada and the US being in the same group is really going to make the round robin and playoffs interesting too.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Dammit.

Alright, I'll grab his potential linemate, Sam Steel.
I was surprised he was still around when I woke up, the run on goalies probably saved me, but will drive me crazy later when I don't have a solid starter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad