GDT: #67 | Leafs at Flyers | March 14, 2024 | 7:30 PM | ESPN+/Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Who here thinks flyers will deftly suggest the Hart situation is to blame for lack of success at the end of the year? Not as good of an excuse as COVID, but still they can certainly make sure to point out 5ish most improved record amarite?
Hopefully anyone sensible would call them out on that bullshit.

First, they did try to trade him. It was to the point where insiders (or people who call themselves that) thought he actually had been traded.

Second, they knew this was out there, and so did everyone else, and knew he could disappear at any time. Even if they can’t say that, they did know it.

Also, it’s not like they didn’t have a chance to to find another goaltender and opted not to. In fact they kept Sandstrom around early in the season because they thought he wouldn’t make it through waivers.

Reactions: BiggE

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
@VladDrag — Look where Frost positioned himself on the PP goal. It got the puck middle while the PK collapsed too hard. I don’t think I’ve seen that in the last 2+ years? I prefer Frost on the wall, but having a high IQ dual threat in the bumper is interesting (even if he’s just a Bonk placeholder), since they’ve neglected those areas for so long.
I was behind until the start of the 3rd, but I was loving that play! Also, just loved that frost/Farabee/Brink shift.

Wtf was that breakdown

Reactions: Magua
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad