GDT: #67 | Leafs at Flyers | March 14, 2024 | 7:30 PM | ESPN+/Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I think adding Cambo and Shit truck next game will make a difference. Take Brink and Frost out and we should have our ideal lineup.

Staal is next level.

And remember Briere targeted him

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Ersson is being overworked anyways. Briere failed by not bringing in another goalie at the deadline if he actually wanted this team to stay in a playoff spot. The EJ trade makes even less sense
They had the chance to get Raanta for free and declined. Inexcusable for a team that gave up a 4th for one of the worst defenseman in the league

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
Skill trumps hard work every day of the week. It is also much more enjoyable to watch

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
So they're really just leaving Ersson out there to get humiliated because there's nobody else. Chef's kiss to the front office.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
I just do not get what the plan is... going forward. I like our crazy coach(minority here from what I saw), I like individual players...but we are not winning anything any time soon.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I just do not get what the plan is... going forward. I like our crazy coach, I like individual players...but we are not winning anything any time soon.

The plan is done. Trade Frost and some picks at draft. Load up on some vets and run it back.

Then be bewildered when we a bottom 10 team next year.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Unreal
We all knew it was unsustainable
They were very lucky injury wise through Christmas
They got exceptional goaltending on many nights from a rookie goalie
But it was never going to last

The front office knew Hart was likely to be gone at some point, they know, unless they are completely incompetent, that the team lacks top end talent and there is only one hands down blue chip prospect in the system.

But they didn’t trade Laughton last year
They didn’t trade Seeler this year

They are a joke and it’s virtually impossible to have any faith in this organization.
The exec in charge is a Bullies sycophant
The PoHO is a friggin back slapping former broadcaster with zero FO experience
The GM is a rookie who ranks behind both of the above and the HC in the power structure
The head coach is an arrogant, narcissistic blowhard

The only light at the end of the tunnel is that freight train barreling straight at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad