GDT: #65 - 3/6/15 - Columbus Blue Jackets @ New Jersey Devils 7:00 PM ET

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I missed this one because both my computer and phone decided to go ******* on me today. I finally got the computer up and running, but the phone is all kinds of messed up. Judging by the highlights it doesn't look like I missed much. Harrold did more as a forward than he has all year as a defenseman.:laugh:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
They played with urgency and a will to win in the 3rd, but were no shows the first two periods.
Just like last friday vs Boston.

Gionta was awful all night.
Why was he out there with 2 minutes left?

None of us should be surprised of the no-look drop pass turnover by Patty that led to the 2nd goal allowed.
He's been trying those types of high risk/low % passes his whole career and especially the last few seasons.
The problem is that now he is surrounded by low skill and low hockey sense players that don't expect such a pass.
Plus, father time has caught up with Patty so his timing is not what is once was in his younger days.
Lou was not happy with that decision, but, for crying out loud can he put Patty with 2 worse forwards in Zubdust and Gio?

Last edited:

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
There was not a single Columbus Blue Jackets fan at the Rock last night. I know its Ohio, but it was pretty insane not seeing a single Blue Jackets soul there..

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
There was not a single Columbus Blue Jackets fan at the Rock last night. I know its Ohio, but it was pretty insane not seeing a single Blue Jackets soul there..

I saw a Dubinsky CBJ jersey in the lower bowl corner. Of course could have been a Ranger fan there attempting to be incognito :sarcasm:

I also saw an Islanders and Flyers jersey there, as well as the usual handful of Ranger jerseys :P

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
I saw a Dubinsky CBJ jersey in the lower bowl corner. Of course could have been a Ranger fan there attempting to be incognito :sarcasm:

I also saw an Islanders and Flyers jersey there, as well as the usual handful of Ranger jerseys :P

I saw a group of Flyers jerseys, which made no sense to me.

Literally 3 dudes went together to a Devils/Blue Jackets game, wearing Flyers jerseys.

What is wrong with people?

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Loved this hit from Fraser last night. Wish we'd see more defensemen around the league in general stepping up at the blue/red lines to make a hit.

[NHL]2014020964-82-h[/NHL]

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I saw a group of Flyers jerseys, which made no sense to me.

Literally 3 dudes went together to a Devils/Blue Jackets game, wearing Flyers jerseys.

What is wrong with people?

Prob the same 3 guys who also went to the Nashville game.

It's funny that in the 2013 season we didn't see any Rags jerseys at random games. LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad