GDT: #65 - 3/6/15 - Columbus Blue Jackets @ New Jersey Devils 7:00 PM ET

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
eric-gelinas-adam-larsson-martin-havlat-nhl-toronto-maple-leafs-new-jersey-devils.jpg

:cbj @ :devils

Columbus Blue Jackets @ New Jersey Devils
Friday, March 6, 2015
7:00 PM ET @ Prudential Center
TV: MSG+

:devils

27-27-10 (64pts)

Projected Starting Lineup:

Mike Cammalleri - Travis Zajac - Jordin Tootoo
Adam Henrique - Scott Gomez - Steve Bernier
Dainius Zubrus - Patrik Elias - Stephen Gionta
Tuomo Ruutu – Jacob Josefson - Peter Harrold

Andy Greene - Adam Larsson
Mark Fraser - Eric Gelinas
Jon Merrill - Damon Severson

Cory Schneider
Keith Kinkaid

Scratched: Michael Ryder, Martin Havlat

Injured: Bryce Salvador (back), Ryane Clowe (concussion)

Devils team scope: General manager Lou Lamoriello said no decisions will be made on whether or not forwards Michael Ryder or Martin Havlat will return to the lineup until Friday, according to Northjersey.com. The Devils improved to 8-2-1 in the past 11 games at Prudential Center after a 3-1 victory against the Nashville Predators on Tuesday. Schneider, the expected starter, made 33 saves to improve to 12-5-2 with two shutouts, a 1.66 goals-against average and .946 save percentage in 21 games in the 2015 calendar year. Defenseman Adam Larsson has established career highs this season with three goals and 19 points and Mike Cammalleri is on a seven-game point streak, scoring six goals and nine points over that stretch.

:cbj

26-33-4 (56pts)

Projected Starting Lineup:

Nick Foligno - Ryan Johansen - Cam Atkinson
Scott Hartnell - Alexander Wennberg - Marko Dano
Brandon Dubinsky - Artem Anisimov - Brian Gibbons
Corey Tropp - Mark Letestu - Jared Boll

Jack Johnson - David Savard
Fedor Tyutin - Justin Falk
Cody Goloubef - Dalton Prout

Sergei Bobrovsky
Curtis McElhinney

Scratched: None

Injured: David Clarkson (Oblique), Jack Skille (shoulder), Boone Jenner (stress fracture in back), Sergei Bobrovsky (groin), Jeremy Morin (heart), Ryan Murray (high ankle sprain), Dalton Prout (upper body), Kevin Connauton (lower body)

Blue Jackets team scope: Center Brandon Dubinsky, who missed three games after sustaining a concussion on Feb. 26, will return to the lineup, according to The Columbus Dispatch. Defenseman Kevin Connauton (lower body) will miss his fifth straight game. Right wing David Clarkson, acquired in a trade with the Toronto Maple Leafs for right wing Nathan Horton on Feb. 26, sustained a torn oblique muscle in a 5-3 loss against the Washington Capitals on Tuesday and will miss 4-6 weeks. Goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky, the expected starter against the Devils, returned to the lineup Tuesday after missing 17 games with a groin injury sustained on Jan. 21 and made 28 saves. Scott Hartnell had two goals for Columbus, 0-6-1 in the past seven games. "We're trying to win games. Guys are playing for spots. Guys are playing for ice time. You're playing for yourself, but ultimately you don't want to be the laughing stock of the League," Hartnell said.

Season series: Cory Schneider made 33 saves to earn his fourth shutout of the season as the New Jersey Devils won their second straight this season against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Andy Greene scored his second goal of the season, his first game-winning goal, 15:47 into the first period.

[NHL]770717[/NHL]

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Lines? Injuries? Stats? No memes or Photoshops?

2/10 GDT :sarcasm:

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
Injured: Nathan Horton (back), Jack Skille (shoulder), Boone Jenner (stress fracture in back), Sergei Bobrovsky (groin), Jeremy Morin (heart), Ryan Murray (high ankle sprain), Dalton Prout (upper body), Kevin Connauton (lower body)

Pretty sure your source hasn't updated lately ;)

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I say we duke it out with the Columbus fans to see which group can have fewer posts in their GDT. Oh crap, I'm not helping :P

BTW, need more of this tonight...

tumblr_mympjple0i1rwuhc7o1_500.gif

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I say we duke it out with the Columbus fans to see which group can have fewer posts in their GDT. Oh crap, I'm not helping :P

whenever I look around the league, our GDTs always have a comparatively very high post count

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I came here for memes and was thoroughly disappointed.

I mean, who wants "stats" and "information" and "knowing things"? Nerds, that's who.

I want poorly photoshopped trash, damn it.

Just kidding you did a nice job

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Like the GDT. It's almost like we're following a real team again.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I can see it right now. If Columbus wins, people will be saying not to count them out of the playoff race again.:shakehead:laugh:

Rob Nieds work ethic

Swarm it up Devils!
Aug 17, 2007
I came here for memes and was thoroughly disappointed.

I mean, who wants "stats" and "information" and "knowing things"? Nerds, that's who.

I want poorly photoshopped trash, damn it.

Just kidding you did a nice job

I sometimes remember back to the last game of the 2007-08 regular season against the Rangers, before we faced them in the playoffs. That GDT was insane. It was the Mortal Kombat one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad