GDT: #64 | 'Reverse Reverse Jinx' | Oilers @ Golden Knights | Feb 26th 8:30 PM | SNW

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Parchment

Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone know where Athanasiou hurt himself ?

Jinxed by the poster complaining about his vegan diet. Typical Oilers fans always venom to our players instead of support.
The poster than related us to CP was partially right. They might suckle their players but we bash them too hard and hope they suck

Ck1

Feb 10, 2018
Edmonton
im confused so why do teams dump the puck while actually having the damm possession what is the whole point of giving the puck to the opposing team to just skate back up into our zone with ? The oilers are especially brutal at this
Because some teams are actually good at retrieving the puck when they dump it in. Oilers on the other hand are not

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
But they didn't go all in. Arizona did much more so.

I guess we didn’t lose a 1st or top prospect so that’s good. We did lose some picks though but nothing significant. Just kind of funny that we start to play like dog shit once our GM makes moves to improve the team. Frustrating.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
what is our longest streak this year?
This is going to be a 2 game losing streak. If we had won yesterday and lost today it would've been so much better. This is honestly so bad. We miss Yamamoto and Klefbom so bad and Now AA is out too just holy heck

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Chiasson Khaira and Russell have been absolutely useless this year. I would give anything to dress a lineup without any of them even just for 1 game.

There were a few posters last year who predicted Chiasson would go back to sucking while the vast majority of the board wanted him re-signed due to his 22 goals. He has just reverted back to what he has always been.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Bear's had a great season, but his inconsistency has shown more and more as the season has gone on. He's been getting beat a lot off the rush and turning the puck over a lot more than the first half of the season. Even tonight he's been beat wide at least 5 times. I love Bear, but he's playing with no where near the consistency that Klefbom does for this team while handling much more difficult minutes.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
6DUMJpN.gif

Todd Parchment

Apr 5, 2018
Almost impossible to win a game while scoring 0 goals . If the Oilers forward could score we would be fine. People clamouring about goaltending cracks me up too dumb to think of why we actually lost and just blame the first thing they see. Low IQ posters who have nothing good to say

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
I guess we didn’t lose a 1st or top prospect so that’s good. We did lose some picks though but nothing significant. Just kind of funny that we start to play like dog shit once our GM makes moves to improve the team. Frustrating.
It’s been 2 games, and we dominated the last 2 periods last night and deserved to win, didn’t we outshoot the Ducks 29-9 after the first? Those moves were the reason we got into OT last night.

This is a back to back against the hottest team in the league right now, and we are decimated with injuries

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

Doesn't help that it coincided with their 3rd best forward going down to injury. This team needs Yams and Klefbom back badly. Could also use Kassian back. Hopefully AA is out only for a game or two.

Reactions: FanofBadHockeyTeam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad