GDT: #64 | 'Reverse Reverse Jinx' | Oilers @ Golden Knights | Feb 26th 8:30 PM | SNW

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McSaveUs

Apr 8, 2017
im confused so why do teams dump the puck while actually having the damm possession what is the whole point of giving the puck to the opposing team to just skate back up into our zone with ? The oilers are especially brutal at this

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
To be honest I shut it off as soon as I saw the third goal but wasn’t it through a screen? I admit the first goal was weak but Fleury hasn’t really been amazing. We whiffed on a lot of chances in the first with empty nets/posts/crossbars.

Koskinen has definitely outplayed Fleury tonight. We haven’t done shit since the first.
Fleury's made some good saves just like Koskinen did in the 2nd. Even with Fleury getting some very fortunate non-goals, he has done enough to outplay Koskinen tonight. Any screen that Koskinen faced on the 3rd one is something a goalie faces 40x a night. Again, this loss isn't on him but he's let in some softies tonight which unfortunately has been a habit of his for a while now. He makes some very good saves as well, but he often gives them back with a softie or two now and then. Kinda like Dubnyk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad