GDT: #64 | 'Reverse Reverse Jinx' | Oilers @ Golden Knights | Feb 26th 8:30 PM | SNW

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
There were a few posters last year who predicted Chiasson would go back to sucking while the vast majority of the board wanted him re-signed due to his 22 goals. He has just reverted back to what he has always been.

We didn’t have anybody else. I wanted him re-signed too, because what was the alternative? I didn’t think he would score 20 again but which ECHL forward were we going to promote instead? You can’t just “Chiarelli” everyone all the time (remove players assuming you can find an upgrade for that position some day). We just added 2 wingers at the deadline, and we have Chiasson, and we’re STILL THIN AF. It’s insane.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
when I think of men and flowers....I think of PET.

The commonality? They can both go f*** themselves...even if one has to do it in a coffin

Ck1

Feb 10, 2018
Edmonton
Bear's had a great season, but his inconsistency has shown more and more as the season has gone on. He's been getting beat a lot off the rush and turning the puck over a lot more than the first half of the season. Even tonight he's been beat wide at least 5 times. I love Bear, but he's playing with no where near the consistency that Klefbom does for this team while handling much more difficult minutes.
He just needs more experience it’s his first season and the games are getting more intense with the teams fighting for playoff positions.

space321

May 11, 2011
There were a few posters last year who predicted Chiasson would go back to sucking while the vast majority of the board wanted him re-signed due to his 22 goals. He has just reverted back to what he has always been.

No one expected him to score 20+ again, at least I didn't.

But he's still performing well for his contract, so I don't really think he's a problem. Solid bottom 6 production.

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011
Really hoping this team just needs some rest. They've played a lot of games recently. Winnipeg game is where I'll decide to full on panic or not.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
He just needs more experience it’s his first season and the games are getting more intense with the teams fighting for playoff positions.
Don't confuse my post for me saying that there's anything wrong with that. He's a rookie of course he's going to have growing pains and rough stretches, especially when he has to step up with the team's minute muncher injured. I love Bear and what he's brought to the team. I was just making the point that Klefbom is this team's most important D.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
what is our longest streak this year?

Losing?

Basically the entire month of December. They lost four in a row around the 8th of December and sparked an awful stretch of something like 2-7-1 or something like that over a 10 game stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad